HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good Luck regardless, I think you may surprise people even more than you did when the announcement was made. I just think a quick decision was made, but that's all do not get disheartened by anything though. I will never say whether it's a good or bad decision, as I believe that anything you're given, whether it had been you or even me just go for it, the worst you can do is not do a good job so you step down or resign, isn't it? Not really the end of the world!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Good Luck regardless, I think you may surprise people even more than you did when the announcement was made. I just think a quick decision was made, but that's all do not get disheartened by anything though. I will never say whether it's a good or bad decision, as I believe that anything you're given, whether it had been you or even me just go for it, the worst you can do is not do a good job so you step down or resign, isn't it? Not really the end of the world!

Step down/resign is right! Best choice yet.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hahahha bye mike AND HELLO JADE HI

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the hate in this thread is going a bit out of control towards Jade, not only saying this because she's my manager/ex-manager but also because she has done so much for the community (think of how many giveaways and things shes hosted with her own stuff) I'm not saying no other managers have done community based events but she has done a lot. Habboxlive was in a hole, now look at it over 50 or so DJs timetable is fully booked most days and most of the DJs (that I've heard) are decent. Everyone has arguments and hates someone in life lets admit it, bringing that into this thread isn't really necessary at all, perhaps you should make an effort to get back in her good books so she doesn't hate you?

Some people think others are more deserving because they have been here longer and I respect that, however putting-down others because she was CHOSEN is not the way to go about this. Jade will do a great job I'm sure and she is definitely fit for the role; look forward to seeing how Habbox progresses with a new AGM and seeing how the community interaction changes.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Some may not agree with the staff changes and some do but hey just be proud of who you are and that you were chosen for a reason Jade. I know you will do great in this job as you are a very hard worker and always willing to help when you can. You will do wonderful and I have no doubts =].

I know you can do just as much as Mike did for Habbox for all these years it's just you need to give yourself a chance. Every day you will grow and suceed and I know you will make Habbox proud!

As for Mike, I don't really know you much but I know you have done many things for Habbox and I wish you the best of luck in the future. I hope you will come and visit us once in a while Mike? xx Always follow your dreams.

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Some of the people in this thread aren't as innocent as they are making out to be. We haven't actually had any complaints of anything that some of you mention. So how do you expect anyone in high enough management to know these things if no one tells you. If you don't think HabboxLive has improved then you must be blind. Jade and others have worked very hard towards that department and has certainly shown dedication. Since a lot of you are unhappy to see Mike you go then maybe you should also respect that his suggestion to replace him was also Jade.

Come back in X amount of months if she's doing a bad job. But don't just all jump to conclusions for the sake of it.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 16-08-2013 at 02:39 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ms.Aquamarine

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alex3213 View Post
    A credit to the team who perhaps isn't a people-pleaser but definitely knows what's right most of the time. A dedicated guy with some good ideas and should be sorely missed. A great team player, shame to see this happen

(wow feel privileged mike)
    Just to add onto what Alex has said, not only is he all of that, but he's the most honest, caring, trustworthiest, smartest, funniest, wisest, and sweetest guy you'll ever know. He has helped me through a lot throughout the years. If you also need some advice, he's definitely the man to go to as he gives some great advice! Not only was he the best AGM, he IS the best best friend and best boyfriend. Thanks so much for everything you have done and for others you have been a big help with Mikey - you have made an amazing impact towards them!

Anyways, well done and good luck Jade!

Also like y'all Brits say ~

Last edited by Ms.Aquamarine; 16-08-2013 at 03:19 AM.
    ★★★

Follow me on tumblr ~ http://starryeyedrosepetal.tumblr.com/

*Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.* ~ Marilyn Monroe

**Children in need! ~ https://www.bbcchildreninneed.co.uk/fundraisinghub**

★★★

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I like how the two most vocal opponents of this decision are a fraudster who made a mockery of mental illness over a long period of time and someone who's known for bullying 13 year olds, yet their case is that Jade supposedly isn't a nice person
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

well done jadeeeeeeeee so deserved!! and also bye mike

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Hold on, you try running HxL and tell me how one cannot be dedicated to run it for such a period of time. I don't get some of the immature comments in this thread. Obviously some things are skewed to some 'rumours' or bias. Give the girl a chance, then judge.

Well done Jade and best of luck in the role .

Also shame to see Mike go, he did have Habbox at heart, despite disagreeing with some of his actions. Best of luck.in the future buddy .
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast