HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not really, I think people who feel that way are excessively paranoid unless you clearly live in an area with a very high crime rate and such.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Expling View Post
    why do you need a weapon to defend yourself?

in the UK the law on self defence is pretty strict, you can't go round using weapons hitting people and then claim self defence
    walking around with a weapon is against the law!
    That's why you use the weapon for self-defense instead of going around killing people because you can.

I'd rather not have to defend myself against someone with a gun with my bare hands.

@Intersocial; It's a lot better to be paranoid than unprepared.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Lol then your chances of dying increase.
    ur chances of being locked up increase
    and tbh ur chances increase like what if u got mugged and the person didnt have a weapon but took ur weapon off u and stabbed u

dunno personally i think its stupid cos in my head by carrying a weapon youre putting yourself in more danger

also i agree with @Expling; and @Empired;

Tokens
    Habbo
    Expling

Latest Awards:

That's why you use the weapon for self-defense instead of going around killing people because you can.

I'd rather not have to defend myself against someone with a gun with my bare hands.

@Intersocial; It's a lot better to be paranoid than unprepared.
    what I'm saying is, over here if you're carrying a weapon then you're breaking the law - if you then use that weapon as self defence then it's likely that you'll be charged with assault lol

luckily for the uk we don't experience masses of gun crime

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    ur chances of being locked up increase
    and tbh ur chances increase like what if u got mugged and the person didnt have a weapon but took ur weapon off u and stabbed u

dunno personally i think its stupid cos in my head by carrying a weapon youre putting yourself in more danger

also i agree with @Expling; and @Empired;
    You'd rather risk being dead than locked up? I conceal my weapon. Aka don't let people know its there. If you ever need to use it, you catch them by surprise.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

You'd rather risk being dead than locked up? I conceal my weapon. Aka don't let people know its there. If you ever need to use it, you catch them by surprise.
    yeah i would lol y would i want to spend my life locked up feeling extreme guild self defence or not
    how would u catch them by surprise if theyre holding u 2 gun point or got a knife ur throat
    i dnt think its the smartest thing to whip out a knife n threaten them back lmfao

say like i was getting mugged or something n they had a knife 2 me and was like GIV ME ALL UR SHIT i wouldnt get a knife out n be like piss off or ill stab ye
    ill just giv them my shit n hope they piss off
    just causing more issues by threatening them back imo anyway!

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

yeah i would lol y would i want to spend my life locked up feeling extreme guild self defence or not
    how would u catch them by surprise if theyre holding u 2 gun point or got a knife ur throat
    i dnt think its the smartest thing to whip out a knife n threaten them back lmfao

say like i was getting mugged or something n they had a knife 2 me and was like GIV ME ALL UR SHIT i wouldnt get a knife out n be like piss off or ill stab ye
    ill just giv them my shit n hope they piss off
    just causing more issues by threatening them back imo anyway!
    Lol you can easily diffuse a situation of people beating your ass just by whipping out a knife, people are scared of knives more than they are a gun because of the mutilation it will cause.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

Lol you can easily diffuse a situation of people beating your ass just by whipping out a knife, people are scared of knives more than they are a gun because of the mutilation it will cause.
    but then it can all backfire on u like what if they then take that knife off u and use it against u and theyre now angry cos uve just threatened them
    i dont think ud diffuse the situation ud just make shit worse and cause urself trouble with the police
    if som1 is mugging u and potentially might stab u but is just threatening and u then stab them ull be the 1 getting locked up n shit surely
    y would u want that why would u not just deal with the situation rather than making shit escalate

Tokens
    Habbo
    landonxd

Latest Awards:

if som1 is mugging u and potentially might stab u but is just threatening and u then stab them ull be the 1 getting locked up n shit surely
    y would u want that why would u not just deal with the situation rather than making shit escalate
    In the US where I live, if someone has a knife out and is threatening you, you can legally stab the hell out of them.

You cannot bring your knife out and threateningly wave it around unless 1) they bring out a knife or gun 2) you or a person's life is in danger

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Theres other ways to protect yourself.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast