HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MrJordan View Post
    What is all this going around about it being run by peadophiles?

Why would a perv start a big cartoon avatar thing. What have they got to gain from it?

I am really confused.
    That it is likely kids would change their avs to cartoons, so the paedo would know if you are a kid or not.

Supposed to be that - doesn't make sense though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
    That it is likely kids would change their avs to cartoons, so the paedo would know if you are a kid or not.

Supposed to be that - doesn't make sense though
    Actually, it was one step further. The type of cartoon you chose might determine your age. So someone who is over the legal age of sex might choose something like Dexter's Lab, while someone who is underage may choose Ben 10 or Spongebob

A good but hilarious theory though, that pedophiles would be behind it, but they so weren't.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Actually, it was one step further. The type of cartoon you chose might determine your age. So someone who is over the legal age of sex might choose something like Dexter's Lab, while someone who is underage may choose Ben 10 or Spongebob

A good but hilarious theory though, that pedophiles would be behind it, but they so weren't.
    I changed mine to Ben 10 ''/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

someone told me it was cause that way they could pretend there someone using a cartoon so they can add others
    Coffee isn't my cup of tea.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was published on the NSPCC facebook page which is official so it should have a purpose.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lTraditional View Post
    It was published on the NSPCC facebook page which is official so it should have a purpose.

No it was not.

I found this quite funny to be honest atleast it gave me memories but just a waste of space.

It did help out the NSPPC or w.e as they had a sudden rise of internet traffic to their site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazi View Post
    100mbps would just lead to people doing everything possible on the internet, thus completing the internet and having to trade it in or something due to it not being fun anymore.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

This is one of those rare situations where I was wrong tbh I will concede:
    http://www.facebook.com/nspcc/posts/165234200184488

Seems quite a success

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    This is one of those rare situations where I was wrong tbh I will concede:
    http://www.facebook.com/nspcc/posts/165234200184488

Seems quite a success
    That was bound to happen, it's just a shame it didn't go further and all who participated donated, as well as other events arise because of the campaign like you get with similar campaigns (Poppies, Ribbons etc). It's good that they got a surge of donations, but many clearly did it for the wrong reasons assuming that changing their DP magically means a child won't be abused.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

http://www.stuckon.co.uk/facebook-ca...iral-3403.html

They only happy with the results, so it wasnt ******* 'official'. Not like it saids on facebook anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazi View Post
    100mbps would just lead to people doing everything possible on the internet, thus completing the internet and having to trade it in or something due to it not being fun anymore.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011