Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

i didn't ask for your opinion

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    No, Jordan is completely right. Your comment "why do you put fresh orange juice on your face" was clearly a joke and was un-needed. Dave's post just added to it which was also un-needed.
    do any of u listen to what anyone has said in this thread or are u just going to keep your crap 'pointless posting' rule (yet make a competition which encourages it)
    so u can infract/warn everyone?
    not even going to review it

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    do any of u listen to what anyone has said in this thread or are u just going to keep your crap 'pointless posting' rule (yet make a competition which encourages it)
    Not my choice, you'll have to speak to Scott about it.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    i'm personally pretty pissed at the fact that a few of us before this posting comp who posted regularly without the incentive received these soft pointless post warnings and yet today i've seen such utter crap being posted but it's being encouraged. what how do this make sense.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    i'm personally pretty pissed at the fact that a few of us before this posting comp who posted regularly without the incentive received these soft pointless post warnings and yet today i've seen such utter crap being posted but it's being encouraged. what how do this make sense.
    We're trying our best to enforce the rule as normal but it's hard for us to trawl through each post when they're being posted. Don't worry there have been plenty of pointless posts warnings issues already.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    We're trying our best to enforce the rule as normal but it's hard for us to trawl through each post when they're being posted. Don't worry there have been plenty of pointless posts warnings issues already.
    Are they actually pointless posts or what Habbox have as a definition for pointless posting? The two are completely different, like buttering bricks and building a house out of toast.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

do we still have an absence of moderation overnight? the threads that are currently being created as constructive discussion are beyond laughable.

Tokens
    Habbo
    fotografia

Latest Awards:

The final choice isn't yours, Chris, but you are one of the ones who helps influence the final decision. Don't play off your responsibilities - if it was all up to @scott then he would be on the forums all day long checking each thread himself and there would be no need for moderators. He is the manager, you are the staff and we are the customers. You are in the middle and it is 'your choice' to get the concerns back to the higher-ups who make final rulings. You clearly have an opinion that is on fire about this issue judging by your posts throughout the thread so perhaps you should put the debate to use and help Scott work the end result out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, Jordan is completely right. Your comment "why do you put fresh orange juice on your face" was clearly a joke and was un-needed. Dave's post just added to it which was also un-needed.
    IT'S NOT A POINTLESS POST! IT CAN BE VIEWED AS A QUESTION OUT OF CURIOSITY TO SOMEONE WHO FINDS PUTTING FRESH ORANGE JUICE ON HIS FACE WILL KEEP THEM AWAKE! IT IS ALL RELATED TO THE THREAD AND YET, YOU SAID IT'S POINTLESS? HOW COULD IT BE? DO YOU JUDGE POSTS BASED ON WHO POSTED IT INSTEAD OF WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS? WELL, I RECKON IT WON'T BE CONSIDERED AS POINTLESS IF A STAFF POSTED IT THEN. IT'S SO BIASED! SAME GOES TO THIS POST! http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=742904 WHY IS IT POINTLESS? CHAIRMAN MAO IS FAMOUS FOR HIS INSOMNIA PROBLEMS AND I'M JUST MAKING A POINT OF WHAT INSOMNIA IS WITHOUT LENGTHY EXPLANATIONS LIKE THE ABOVE POSTS! I DON'T EXPECT EVERYONE TO KNOW WHO CHAIRMAN MAO IS BUT AT LEAST, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE TO KNOW THAT I'M POSTING FOR A REASON!

OH AND THERE WAS NO POINTLESS COMMENTS AFTER MY POST. SO WHY IS IT POINTLESS???!
    Last edited by GirlNextDoor15; 05-04-2012 at 04:45 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor15 View Post
    IT'S NOT A POINTLESS POST! IT CAN BE VIEWED AS A QUESTION OUT OF CURIOSITY TO SOMEONE WHO FINDS PUTTING FRESH ORANGE JUICE ON HIS FACE WILL KEEP THEM AWAKE! IT IS ALL RELATED TO THE THREAD AND YET, YOU SAID IT'S POINTLESS? HOW COULD IT BE? DO YOU JUDGE POSTS BASED ON WHO POSTED IT INSTEAD OF WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS? WELL, I RECKON IT WON'T BE CONSIDERED AS POINTLESS IF A STAFF POSTED IT THEN. IT'S SO BIASED! SAME GOES TO THIS POST! http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=742904 WHY IS IT POINTLESS? CHAIRMAN MAO IS FAMOUS FOR HIS INSOMNIA PROBLEMS AND I'M JUST MAKING A POINT OF WHAT INSOMNIA IS WITHOUT LENGTHY EXPLANATIONS LIKE THE ABOVE POSTS! I DON'T EXPECT EVERYONE TO KNOW WHO CHAIRMAN MAO IS BUT AT LEAST, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE TO KNOW THAT I'M POSTING FOR A REASON!

OH AND THERE WAS NO POINTLESS COMMENTS AFTER MY POST. SO WHY IS IT POINTLESS???!
    Can I ask one question first? Why are you throwing crap at Chris for something he actually hasn't done. I edited Stephens post, I explained my reasons, he has clearly accepted it and moved on. I don't like how you are saying we judge our actions on the person? If anyone wrote what Stephen wrote I would of edited it no matter what. His post did not positively contribute to the thread topic, therefore it broke the rules. This has always been the case, and always will unless we get told differently. In regards to your post, can you explain to me how your comment actually helps the thread starter with the question he gave you? Because I can't see how it helps. Naming someone who has insomnia and then just leaving the thread isn't really needed in a thread that wants advice. If you think differently I ask that you PM @scott; and @brandon; and not scream in a feedback thread.