HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

When the machine is turned on you can't go back before the time it was switched on. (Day 0) but you could go back to the exact moment it was switched on but not before.

The bit that worries me is when they switch it on, because you don't know what its capable of. Also the guy said people from the future could visit us - but they might be some nut jobs who have some super destructive weapons and kill us all therefore no future?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan2nd View Post
    The machine isn't a time machine it is supposed to create a worm hole in the universe so people from the future with better technology will be able to come back to us! They are hoping a record will be kept of this machine so in a thousand years or whatever they will know the date the machine is turned on and be able to travel between now and then.. but like I said that's what it's supposed to do it could just blow a fuse or something..
    Lol, the machine would take ALOT and I mean ALOT of power to power it up... but the problem is, would they be able to turn it off?
    Last edited by Nli.; 08-02-2008 at 04:45 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nli. View Post
    Lol, the machine would take ALOT and I mean ALOT of power to power it up... but the problem is, would they be able to turn it off?
    I don't think they'd want to if they think people might be traveling back =]
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You cannot go into the future because it has not happened yet.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lScottl View Post
    thats what i was thinking! :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wait, isn't this just a Particle Accelerator because we've had those for years?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator
    Last edited by PaintYourTarget; 08-02-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by PaintYourTarget View Post
    Wait, isn't this just a Particle Accelerator because we've had those for years?
    Yes, but this one is a hell of a lot more powerful.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N!ck View Post
    Yes, but this one is a hell of a lot more powerful.
    but,

... the Standard Model of particle physics predicts that LHC energies are far too low to create black holes...
    Now, I'm a chemist not a physicist, so I dont want to get too scientific incase I'm wrong, but people have been conducting these types of experiments for quite a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How can you go back in time to a time that's already happened from a time that hasn't happened? That doesn't even deserve to be called a theory.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lScottl View Post
    How do you know?
    What I think is that we've all been here before like If I kicked my door now I'd do it again in "another" life. When we die I belive were born in to the exact same life without knowing (obviously) If you've ever saw the film DeJa Vu it would make more sence. So to sumarise I simply think we repeat it self over and over... so yeah this is the future as well as the past.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nli. View Post
    How do you know?
    What I think is that we've all been here before like If I kicked my door now I'd do it again in "another" life. When we die I belive were born in to the exact same life without knowing (obviously) If you've ever saw the film DeJa Vu it would make more sence. So to sumarise I simply think we repeat it self over and over... so yeah this is the future as well as the past.
    your theory confuses me how long does this loop last or w.e or do we just relive our own lifes forever?
    I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I always meant to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy, you’ll dream about that box. It’ll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand-new and ancient and the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Would had…Never had. In your dreams, they’ll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond and the days that never came.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast