HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default My view of Habbox at the moment

As some people might have noticed recently a lot of the old "important" staff have left Habbox, together with a lot of newer less important staff, mostly from the HxHD. This might indicate that Habbox is having a lot of problems now, but in fact at this moment Habbox is better organised than it ever was before.
    I'm extremely happy with how all the different departments are run since a few weeks now. The new radio will be better run than the old one, already some old DJs want to come back because it's run by us now. The Forum, HxHD and Competitions department have new Managers that we have a lot of trust in, it doesn't matter much if we have to start HxHD with new staff, or if a lot of the old staff will stay. When it was run by DJ-3000 there were always some problems, as we didn't agree about everything. Now it will be much easier, and HxHD will be a full part of Habbox again, instead of just using the name Habbox but not being integrated very well.
    But the most important reason it is much easier now for properclone and me to run Habbox is that yonder454 has returned and taken over the Webpage Design Department. As you may know, we haven't had a Manager for ages there, so it pretty much meant besides all our managing jobs we also had to update pages ourself. Which basically meant a lot of pages where updated very late or not at all. Now that yonder454 has taken on this job a lot of pages are being updated, and it also gave us the opportunity to start new things like the Habbox Lottery. The first run was a great success, and I'm convinced it will become even more popular once we've started with different lotteries for normals, hcs and maybe even thrones. A lot of people remember reem's throne "Habbotery" which turned out with a huge scam, and it will be a nice opportunity to show that Habbox can actually organise something like this properly.
    All the other departments are doing very well, I'm really quite proud. K@boom is making wonderful games, we have probably the best all round collection of Alterations on our site, and I don't think any site has more competitions than we do, where actually ever winner is paid quickly as it should be. The forum is by far the most popular and most used Habbo forum around, even Habbo staff look at our News and Rumours forum to stay updated with the latest news. Habbo Friends is still running nicely, and we still have new articles / interviews and room reviews regularly added to the site. HabboxTv is also going very well for a few months now run by Eckuii , some shows are very popular, let's hope they can extend with some more high quality shows then I think it can be a very popular part of Habbox. Of course our news and rare values are still probably the best around. It seems these days when you visit Habbo there are less rare trade rooms, maybe the trading of rares has become less popular now that Habbox values have such a huge influence and it's harder for traders to make a profit. But I'm sure as long as we keep the values updates most people will keep using them. The rare values department is in my eyes what made Habbox the most popular fansite in the first place, and it probably is still the most important department within Habbox, together with the forum.

So to sum it all up, I am very happy these days with how everything is going at Habbox and I do hope a lot of you agree with me and enjoy spending their time on Habbox. I know a lot of you think we are very strict on the forum, even stricter than Habbo itself sometimes. But I do find that very important as I want to make sure Habbox is also a safe place for younger children. If you do not like our strict rules, or you want a forum where it is okay to swear sometimes or be a little rude to others, I think it's best if you try to visit other forums like habboforum.com or others where they usually are less strict, also because it's aimed at older teenagers and not so much at younger children. In my point of view it is possible for everybody to express their honest opinion about anything that they feel like, but without avoiding the word filter or being rude to anybody in particular.

Thanks
    I don't visit the forum much anymore.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Long post - i'll read it now.
    not posting much anymore, just lurking.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sierk
    As some people might have noticed recently a lot of the old "important" staff have left Habbox, together with a lot of newer less important staff, mostly from the HxHD. This might indicate that Habbox is having a lot of problems now, but in fact at this moment Habbox is better organised than it ever was before.
    I'm extremely happy with how all the different departments are run since a few weeks now. The new radio will be better run than the old one, already some old DJs want to come back because it's run by us now. The Forum, HxHD and Competitions department have new Managers that we have a lot of trust in, it doesn't matter much if we have to start HxHD with new staff, or if a lot of the old staff will stay. When it was run by DJ-3000 there were always some problems, as we didn't agree about everything. Now it will be much easier, and HxHD will be a full part of Habbox again, instead of just using the name Habbox but not being integrated very well.
    But the most important reason it is much easier now for properclone and me to run Habbox is that yonder454 has returned and taken over the Webpage Design Department. As you may know, we haven't had a Manager for ages there, so it pretty much meant besides all our managing jobs we also had to update pages ourself. Which basically meant a lot of pages where updated very late or not at all. Now that yonder454 has taken on this job a lot of pages are being updated, and it also gave us the opportunity to start new things like the Habbox Lottery. The first run was a great success, and I'm convinced it will become even more popular once we've started with different lotteries for normals, hcs and maybe even thrones. A lot of people remember reem's throne "Habbotery" which turned out with a huge scam, and it will be a nice opportunity to show that Habbox can actually organise something like this properly.
    All the other departments are doing very well, I'm really quite proud. K@boom is making wonderful games, we have probably the best all round collection of Alterations on our site, and I don't think any site has more competitions than we do, where actually ever winner is paid quickly as it should be. The forum is by far the most popular and most used Habbo forum around, even Habbo staff look at our News and Rumours forum to stay updated with the latest news. Habbo Friends is still running nicely, and we still have new articles / interviews and room reviews regularly added to the site. HabboxTv is also going very well for a few months now run by Eckuii , some shows are very popular, let's hope they can extend with some more high quality shows then I think it can be a very popular part of Habbox. Of course our news and rare values are still probably the best around. It seems these days when you visit Habbo there are less rare trade rooms, maybe the trading of rares has become less popular now that Habbox values have such a huge influence and it's harder for traders to make a profit. But I'm sure as long as we keep the values updates most people will keep using them. The rare values department is in my eyes what made Habbox the most popular fansite in the first place, and it probably is still the most important department within Habbox, together with the forum.

So to sum it all up, I am very happy these days with how everything is going at Habbox and I do hope a lot of you agree with me and enjoy spending their time on Habbox. I know a lot of you think we are very strict on the forum, even stricter than Habbo itself sometimes. But I do find that very important as I want to make sure Habbox is also a safe place for younger children. If you do not like our strict rules, or you want a forum where it is okay to swear sometimes or be a little rude to others, I think it's best if you try to visit other forums like habboforum.com or others where they usually are less strict, also because it's aimed at older teenagers and not so much at younger children. In my point of view it is possible for everybody to express their honest opinion about anything that they feel like, but without avoiding the word filter or being rude to anybody in particular.

Thanks
    Fair do's but did u get my pm :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the bans and stuff are very petty though

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=53054 Not finshed yet but please look

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=61267 my tutorial

190 rep points!!!
    I owe + rep to:
    I owe - rep to:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eggd2
    i agreeeee

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by eggd2
    Quoted for truth.

Intresting editorial.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So what you are saying is

"I like that all the old rubbish staff have left, now I can make Habbox better when infact I never actually did anything in the first place"

I have been talking to some old staff sierk, you are a terrible manager, you don't even talk to most the staff "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Woah gomme, don't go overboard, we don't want to start [DwH] again, if you catch my drift.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Loads of people have left.

how will you fill there places?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc
    So what you are saying is

"I like that all the old rubbish staff have left, now I can make Habbox better when infact I never actually did anything in the first place"

I have been talking to some old staff sierk, you are a terrible manager, you don't even talk to most the staff "/
    Harsh. But i s'pose you can say y our thoughts :p
    +1

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast