HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Goodbye *salutes*

I've been at habbox for ages, and I don't want to leave habbox. But I am not going on the forum hardly ever. And my job and HabboxTv is pointless. I am not being given any wor, so whats the point? I'm becoming more active with my friends, going out all the time, and I'd prefer to have a proper ace conversation than browse through the forum. I know not many people will care that I'm leaving, because I irritate alot of people on the forum.
    I loved working for habbox, and I wish to again in the future, but at this moment, i'm just, honestly, cannot be bothered. I loved so many people here, and have made some AMAZING friends! I have gained a best friend from this forum, who is ofcourse Jane. Jane is amazing, and I love her so much, she's an amazing friend! Anyway, goodbye *salutes* I'll miss ya'll!

- Dan
    .My.site.
    ROOTY!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Feyod

Latest Awards:

Bye Dan.. Seeya on TheHabbos.
    Occasionally visit and have a nose.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

laters.

i was going to go out with my friends for a pee up tonight, but my girlfriend didn't wan't to.

ball and chain. : (

Tokens

Latest Awards:

goodbye slippers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isoelectric

Goodbye Slippers, Hope you enjoyed your 16 months at Habbox Forum (lmao) :rolleyes: