HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Evolution

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Human Evolution

Do you beleive that we started off as apes?
    If so, then the bible must be aload of **** because there is nothing in the bible about God being an ape...
    (Like the first person on this pic)

Do you think one day we will have evoluted so much to look like this...

Edited by MissAlice - PLEASE DO NOT SHOW PICTURES OF A SEXUAL NATURE
    Last edited by MissAlice; 26-12-2004 at 01:19 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ENLRGED BUTTOCKS :eusa_danc :eusa_danc
    jk i do not we could have

Tokens

Latest Awards:

;o Ahh, that means we must of been all hairy once.. FUZZ BALLS!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes it is true we would of looked like that but evolution had to happen.
    They found about 6 months ago the remains of a 'cave man' like creature, frozen in ice.
    Which helped by far the proof we were all apes.

Plus, humans are good at communicating with apes when you think about it, apes can be trained very well than something like a orang-utang and other monkeys like chimps etc which take a while to train but apes are quicker because we can communicate easier.

Also, it is very unlikely 2 people started off the human race a few millions years ago, they were perfect humans! Which is obviously impossible because that means we walked with dinosaurs! Adam and Eve (Adam and Steve, Madam and Eve whatever you most like to call them) basically never existed!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by .x-aimee-x.
    Do you beleive that we started off as apes?
    If so, then the bible must be aload of **** because there is nothing in the bible about God being an ape...
    (Like the first person on this pic)

Do you think one day we will have evoluted so much to look like this...

Edited by MissAlice - PLEASE DO NOT SHOW PICTURES OF A SEXUAL NATURE

NOPE.

i odnt belive we stated of as apes, i belibe we started of as single celled orgaismes like evrything else, an ape is at a very high point of evoltion, we weree once apes, well primates, we wernt actal apes, but a speacils of them, ostrilipithcus we evo;lved from wich was a fom after an ape, the ice ages killed off teh meanderfiles, and we lived on and continude to eveole, and wala here we are today.

the bible si just an attemped to understnd the univers by humans with littel to go one, as well as being a method of control and power. i have no blief in it, i can accpet someone belives in its key messges and moralls, but if you belibe it word for word you deffintly need to see a doctor, it thinsk the sky is water, stars a whoels leading from heven, sun orbist earth, eveolition never took place etc etc, grossly incret.

apes were a point in are evolition but a long way from the start of it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I disagree, in our world in some places animals give birth to a species so deformed it doesnt even look like them now these things can servive and i belive that happened with humans but we became too powerfull and took controll as the dominant species..

Well thats my view
    Bye bye people ive had a great time here i just have no reason to stay anymore

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Question ?

Oh you took off my picture of my 'how we will later live', can I put it back if I block out the rude parts?

Pretty please!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well of course we all started off as single cell organisms, but humans startewd off slowly as apes in the beginning but there must be a section of evolution, ok maybe 100 or more than 1,000,000 before we get to the first one in that pic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no scientist has actually said we 'started' as apes, we merely evolved from them or they evolved from us

http://www.stupidian.com
    (contains mild swearing)

Tokens

I don't know about the creation theory.

I really have thought hard about this, and I think their both THEORYS. It's not certain how humans came to be.

I'm not sure about evoloution.. their's not enough EVIDENCE.
    Smile, it makes people wonder what your thinking.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast