HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default exams+parents= AHH

here goes.
    at the moment im in yr 10 but im doing a gcse one year early in gujrati. iv already done the oral worth 25% and the other exams are in may/june. but u see with my gcse and year 11 exams my parents are expecting so much from me especially in thie gujrati exam. i mean in my sisters gcse one got 10a's and a b and the other got like laodsa a*'s and a's and b's. and the lowest anyone in my family [cousins etc] have got is like b's.
    im okay in my normal subjects but im rly worried about my gujrati one. im not good atit and no matter how hard i try its impossible for me to learn how to write it and read it PROPERLY in like 2 weeks. i can do the total basics thats it.
    and i no i wont get above a C because of my weakness at the subjects and all my cousins got a*'s and a's i think one got a B.
    its like if i fail this my parents kinda judge it like im gonna fail all of my gcse and i wont!
    they wont listen and wot do i do, im gonna be rly upset wen the result comes and stuff coz i have 2 tell them that i failed and ill be like rly upset.
    i rlyyy wanna do well but its impossible and my parents are expecting me to get an A minimum. i told them and they think im kidding.
    wot do i do
    rups x
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you only fail if you get below a g

Tokens

Latest Awards:

they consider below a C "unnaceptable"
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ok Rups. These are YOUR grades not anyone elses. Don't worry about what your parents think because their not the ones taking the exams. They can't do anything to you if you go below average. You get what you get and that is that at the end of the day.
    Nar.

Tokens

Actually Rups dude, it depends which tier you are taking.

Higher Tier/Level is A* - E
    Foundation/Lower Tier/Level is C - G

Most colleges accept A* - D grades now, but your average really depends on who you are. Also, it is difficult for anyone coming from a family where your brother's/sister's GCSE results are so excellent. All I have to say is study hard and you'll be alright. Let revision lead the way.

Good luck!

u dont want to meet my family im sure they like ptting me down btw im in yr and there like you will NEVER get a c in your gcse's and then they shout at me sigh one day ill blow

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Im in year 9 and i have just finished my S.A.Ts my mum was really pressuring me, But the funniest part was when she said i had to eat shreddies for ceral because its so called 'school fuel'
    LMAO

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol my mums like "eat healthy itll make u better" im like yeahh!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Tokens

A c is stil a good mark. And yo9u just need to show your parents what else your good at. Not everyone gets top marks at school, and that doesn't mean you';re not going to succeed later in life. I can indersatdn her putting pressure on you to do the best that YOU can, but so long as you know that you've done that, and your parents know that, then they can't get cross at you.
    BE ALERT! ...The world needs more lerts

Tokens

ew rupsie shemale he she blah :S u freak me out ...

i would class anything below a C as unacceptable for me personally id be dissapointed my predicted grades are only A's and A*'s so y'no

Dont treat me like somekind of idiot.
    I've been on the Forum longer than most of you
    Please...Thanks.
    :rolleyes:
    Bex alive on Habbox Forum's Since January 2005
    Yes this is :.bEx.: How this place has changed lmao

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast