HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default WWE: Survivor Series 2007 - Montreal, Canada.

Yea, thats right the second biggest event in wwe's event yearly pay-per-views is in Montreal, Canada the reason he has planned this so early is because Vince McMahon wants to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the night he *****ed Bret Hart over the WWF championship and ever since that date in 1997 vince has been attempting to suck back up to bret hard and get him back on WWE television but every attempt Vince has failed and at the moment Vince McMahon is trying to get Bret Hart to run a storyline with him about the night and the anniversary knowing Vince it'll probably be something weird like "HEY BRET, ITS YOUR PARTY OF THE NIGHT I *****ED YOU" knowing vince anyways thats it from at the moment ill get posting more wrestling news more often now im back from holiday.

Thanks;;Malc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default lol

I coul imagine brett hart coming back and then *****ing HBK :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default omg

soz bout dp but i didng realise that certain tool was not aloud o be said on forum plz dnt ban me lol

Edited by YellowParasol (Forum Moderator) - Don't double post, as it was still in the time limit, Edit your previous post or wait for a reply.
    Last edited by YellowParasol; 31-05-2006 at 10:06 AM.

Tokens

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm going to Survivor Series.

Tokens

Proof would help, with no proof or source, it's untrue.