HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Kissing in front of your mates

Me and my girlfriend want to start greeting and saying our goodbyes more at school, like getting off at the end of day. We already 'get off' or whatever you want to call it, but I would feel really embarassed what to do in front of my class and school mates! Getting off in a hallway. The teachers wouldn't give twelve ****s but I'm worried what my friends will say. They will probably embarass me. Any tips?
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Laugh at your friends because you're getting some and they're not.

¡Viva España!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lmao. Thanks. I'll do that exactly.

Its usually just one kid. Hes my friend and always makes a laugh out of something. Its him I'm worried about.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just do it, even if your mates laugh at you

Tokens

I save that stuff for in private.
    Jordan.

J

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol your in a relationship, so why be embaressed? If you and your girlfriend feel you are both old enough and ready to be doing this sort of thing publicly, then who cares what others think. If he laughs at you, and makes a big deal of it then just tell him he really needs to grow up, otherwise he's not going to get anywhere in life if he thinks 2 people kissing in public is funny... Honestly - it's not a big deal, I do it all the time and no-one even takes notice! :]
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

EWWWWWW KISSING!

Hmm, but no seriously, some people get offended if a couple start "getting off" in front of them, and this friend of yours may well get proper upset because he's not getting any (can be pretty upsetting for teenagers). Why can't you greet and such with normal kisses if you feel uncomfortable doing anything more?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When did I say I felt uncomfortable. No-one will be offended by two people kissing. If they do its my relationship not theirs so I don't care tbh. Owell its been done now.
    REMOVED

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

You said you'd feel embarrassed, that's not an entirely comfortable feeling...
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    crashb555

Latest Awards:

We have two rather randy people who hang around with us who are often 'getting off', however no-one really cares, most people have 'got off' with people so they know what it's like. Don't be embarrased, many people I know do it a lot and no-one cares

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast