HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Trading 50mil runescape for neopets!

i will go first depending on person and amount of cash

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (forum mod): Moved from 'runescape' please post in the correct section.
    Last edited by micky.blue.eyes; 16-06-2006 at 08:37 AM.

Tokens

Isn't neopets a game for like 10 year old girls -_-

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Jesus O_O If only you came 1 month earlier, i had like 30mill on neopets :K.

I have about 200k, but i need a 3 month or older account to make serious amounts.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol whats funny is when u trade neo for rs people make fun of u cuz u play neo.But when u play like world of warcraft or counter strike and u ask anyone play runescape they say runescape is for **** lol

may i ask what is neo pets plus rs rawks!!!1

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by devils_eye23
    lol whats funny is when u trade neo for rs people make fun of u cuz u play neo.But when u play like world of warcraft or counter strike and u ask anyone play runescape they say runescape is for **** lol
    I wasn't making fun of you, you can play whatever you want for how ever long you want, it's your life.
    I was just asking that question because it's a game my sister would probably play.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes... but Neopet is gay. It's the most limited online game. WoW is too fantasial... not brute enough for me. CS is too easy, with mouse as the crosshair. Rune is just fun, meet up, play games, kill some people, pimp your char, etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Placeeee
    I wasn't making fun of you, you can play whatever you want for how ever long you want, it's your life.
    I was just asking that question because it's a game my sister would probably play.
    Just shutup already and leave him alone? he made a perfectly nice thread then you ruin it.
    Last edited by Mr.Kylee; 15-06-2006 at 08:04 PM.
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kylee
    Just shutup already and leave him alone? he made a perfectly nice thread then you ruin it.
    Im going to buy WoW soon
    hi

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kylee
    I said I wasn't making fun of him *yawn*
    I was just asking isn't neopets for younger people because I think my sister used to play it.
    Now stop flaming me just because you got annoyed when I said stuff about you dating some lesbian on runescape.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast