Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    AngJum Guest

Default Electric Guitars

Sorry if someone else has posted a huge thread about Electric guitars, and asking who has one. I was wondering if any of you guys play a guitar and what inspired you, if you do have one, are they hard to play? And, how much did you pay for it? I love this guitar, I fell in love with it when I saw it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't have a guitar, I want to learn how to play the drums or a guitar but in music in school I never mastered the notes so I would be pretty useless I think. I would like a guitar like the one the guy has in the Muse video Hysteria, the silver one with a blueish shine to it.

Tokens

I play electric guitar and what really inspired me is my godfather playing it. And when he died, I saw how much he was important for me so I started playing it.
    Last edited by Simonac55; 19-02-2005 at 01:15 PM.
    Your password isn't like butter so don't spread it. :eusa_shhh

Habbo name:Simonac55

If you ever need help, feel free to PM me or look at the FAQ

Check out theForum Rules before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakespear
    Lovers cannot see the petty follies that themselves commit

Tokens

I have one it kinda looks like yours but mines black, do you guys know any sites where I can post my songs and stuff? Thanks.

AngJum Guest

oo wow, I want to play the drums and electric guitar aswell.. hehe and nope, don't know any sites Lil sorry

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol I am gonna give it a go sometime in the future lol.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by AngJum2002!
    oo wow, I want to play the drums and electric guitar aswell.. hehe and nope, don't know any sites Lil sorry
    Is it by any chance a fender strat?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have a bass guitar and an acoustic guitar, im inspired by my best friend Matt and my ex Ian, they are so good at playing, heh now i am too ;D (not meaning to sound hot headed) guitars are hard to play at first and you get blood blisters whic are terrible, but they go away. i paid $200 for my bass (it was a package deal) and $80 for my acoustic
    Laura

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OMG. I LOVE IT. lol :p i have a base,electric and acustic I love gee-tars lmao Base is the easiest for me.. Becusae it only has 4 strings. And the electric you need too have calisis. And it hurts when they pop :p
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lil:quizical:quigly
    Is it by any chance a fender strat?

No its not. you can tell by the strings.
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.