HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    AngJum Guest

Hehe me too Anti! I saw these drums in a shop for £250, that's pretty good and they look fab! The guitar I saw was only £70 That's well good, and it was a Fender

Tokens

i play electric guitar ive gt a black peavy strat but im saving 4 a gibson SG but the 1000squid - i cn still dream tho

my m8 plays bass and my bro plays drums

Tokens

I would loveeeeeee a bright pink guitar... Just like the pic on this thread. That would just be like, the coolest thing ever! Lmao. Wonder if you can get pink drums.... Probably

AngJum Guest

oo cool Ramjet
    Yeah Anti I like so agree with you! Pink drums and a pink guitar.. and I'd have them in my room, which would be pink with everything pink around it :eusa_droo

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by AngJum2002!
    Hehe me too Anti! I saw these drums in a shop for £250, that's pretty good and they look fab! The guitar I saw was only £70 That's well good, and it was a Fender
    If it was a fender I recomend you buying it for that price.

AngJum Guest

Yeah, I saw some Fenders on the internet some were £200+ So £70 is brill

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeh I have a guitar. You can tell by my name My insperation was the oldies like queen, nirvana led zepillen and bands that could ACTUALLY play guitar. If you love music as much as I do, you will be dedicated to get better. If you do get one, NEVER give up on it. They are very expencive. Lets just say you could buy a lot of credits with that much money. Lol. Also, get lessons for at least a year and a half. Ive been playing a few years and I still go to lessons. I figure that you can only get better

PS. My guitar is a mexican Stratocaster, which may make it sound cheaper (Lol) but it is MUCH MUCH more expencive. Also, if you get a fender guitar, unless it comes with it, dont get a fender amp. They dont go good with their own guitars for some reason
    Last edited by Stratocaster; 22-02-2005 at 03:35 AM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Stratocaster
    Yeh I have a guitar. You can tell by my name My insperation was the oldies like queen, nirvana led zepillen and bands that could ACTUALLY play guitar. If you love music as much as I do, you will be dedicated to get better. If you do get one, NEVER give up on it. They are very expencive. Lets just say you could buy a lot of credits with that much money. Lol. Also, get lessons for at least a year and a half. Ive been playing a few years and I still go to lessons. I figure that you can only get better

PS. My guitar is a mexican Stratocaster, which may make it sound cheaper (Lol) but it is MUCH MUCH more expencive. Also, if you get a fender guitar, unless it comes with it, dont get a fender amp. They dont go good with their own guitars for some reason
    Theres this guitarist called albert collins and they call him the master of the stratocaster, just thought id point that out cus of your name.

Btw, whats your guys favorite guitarist? Mine are Brian May, George Harrison and Alex Lifeson.
    Last edited by lil:quizical:quigly; 22-02-2005 at 03:58 AM.

AngJum Guest

o_O Interesting.. -Takes notes- I need a job! I quit my paperound, some other girl got to do my paperound because I didn't go 1 week because I was at my mums ;l and I went round late last sunday and it had already been done by that girl.. so he can get lost I'm not doing it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lil:quizical:quigly
    What does the strings have to do with it? It looks exactly like a fender strat.

Lol Because In each guitar You need spiecal strings. I can tell how they are tuned and stuff by the way they look. Its not a fender strat. Its a telecaster.
    Edited by Nets (Super Moderator): Signature removed as it's not within the size limit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.