HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We only..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default We only..

Well about 2 days ago i met this boy called Dan weve been freinds for a hile its only last 2 days ive started hanging around with him.. well we were playing truth or dare at the bank near the lake.

The bottle landed onto Dan and he got dared to make out with me so he got up and came next to me i was embaresed.. He sdtarted to kiss me and then we started making out it was weird because i coud only hear faint laughs of my freinds and my eyes shot looking into his blue eyes...

i was falling for him.. i new it myself..

so the next day and school he came up to me and invited me to his house on Sunday 24th im sleeping over because schools out monday..

Im unsure of what will happen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Don't worry, just go and act normal, like you did before the kiss & everything. If you go there thinking, that stuff will happen, you might end up messing up somehow. So, just act normal & don't worrry.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Do you know how many levels of Hell some of us would go to in order to be in a situation like yours? Well, maybe with someone we've known longer, but still the same principle...

Lucky *******!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Spike1011 View Post
    Do you know how many levels of Hell some of us would go to in order to be in a situation like yours? Well, maybe with someone we've known longer, but still the same principle...

Lucky *******!
    omg i rekon! reading through this thread id love to be in ya shoes. falling for someone who made out with you is like a guarantee winner! LOL:eusa_danc
    BUT! you say your 'unsure', are you unsure and scared or just confused?

Hmm... i wish it was like for me
    Last edited by blah blah blah; 23-09-2006 at 06:22 AM.
    I am;
    PillFREAK_twin

My Myspace =]

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by The-Quiet-One View Post
    Don't worry, just go and act normal, like you did before the kiss & everything. If you go there thinking, that stuff will happen, you might end up messing up somehow. So, just act normal & don't worrry.
    I would've explained it the exact same way. Right now it seems like this kissing situation seems like it's in the way. So as she has said above, act how you did before that happened and you'll get through the night.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its now tonight because he's out really early on monday so im going round at 8.00 im scared..

Ill try my best.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzy! View Post
    Its now tonight because he's out really early on monday so im going round at 8.00 im scared..

Ill try my best.
    Good luck :]!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good luck (justdontdowhatbendidatthecanal!!!)
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Honesty

Latest Awards:

ohjee.

good luckk boyy.

Tokens

Haha be sure to report back PRONTO.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast