HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Poverty"

Tokens

Default "Poverty"

Apparently, many countries classed as "third-world" contain people living in "poverty". Now, it is these countries that have the fastest rising populations. So, therefore, it's not them in poverty.

Humans running charities etc for "poverty-stricken" countries are criminals. NATURE has kept the population of countries down for a reason, and the country obviously is not fit to maintain levels of human habitation. Now, thanks to idiotic charities and governments pouring money into these countries, the way of nature is being disrupted. These countries can't live off our donations for ever, and when that time comes, when the donations cease, countless people in those countries will do.

So, basically, I believe in Nature's way, and cycles. You give money to charity, you're helping to destroy nature.

Why do you think all these animals in Africa are going extinct? Because of HUMAN overpopulation.

I will donate my charities to something I actually believe is for good, such as Cancer research.

Tokens

thats very intresting

Tokens

Thank you.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

With such belief you also find that:

- Meat eaters are destroying nature by killing off animals.
    - People cutting grass are destroying habitations for insects that are then fed to animals.

Yes nature is to blame for some aspects of poverty and it is by nature it is like that, but it is human nature to be kind to others or feel sympathy for others at least. Therefore, we give to charity. However, if you really want to moan about humans destroying nature, you can argue about pollution.

I bet you've littered before, been in some sort of transport or done something to cause damage to the environment.
    There is deffinately some sort of hypocriticism and contradiction in what you are saying.

However, poverty is mainly down to MEDCs like our country trading from LEDCs unfaily. Thus, fairtrade.

Besides, if you were being serious, you wouldn't donate to Cancer Research, you are preventing nature killing someone, you CRIMINAL :rolleyes:
    Last edited by GommeInc; 17-12-2006 at 05:57 PM.

Tokens

You didn't actually say whether you agreed or not with the OP. Until then, keep relevant
    Last edited by Lestah; 17-12-2006 at 06:16 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It was relevant... And it was hinting how barmy it was, which is negative, which means I disagree...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The reason that the population is rising, is that most of africa are catholics, and the pope has said that contraception is immoral, so I believe the pope should be blamed for the problems happening there (AIDS too)

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    It was relevant... And it was hinting how barmy it was, which is negative, which means I disagree...
    I can't see anything where you are hinting at that, maybe it's so exceptionally vague I skipped right over it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLore View Post
    The reason that the population is rising, is that most of africa are catholics, and the pope has said that contraception is immoral, so I believe the pope should be blamed for the problems happening there (AIDS too)
    Well, although I guess that plays a part, it is minimal. If you put 5000 people, naked, without food, in the middle of a desert, the population wouldn't rise because they were catholic However good point.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The LAST way that humans are destroying nature is by giving money to charities. If you were really worried about nature, you would be more worried about polution, global warming etc.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i agree with the point that its going to be a problem in the future and that is all .

If someone is in aid. you help them get on there feet and help themselves

we are pouring aid into theese countries to they can help themselves

the whole

give a man a fish and he feeds for a day, giving him a fishing rod and teach him how to use it , feed him for a lifetime.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast