Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Lightbulb Just 2 Random Idea's.. o.O

Ok, I just thought of this idea, Ok My first Idea is Ban people from your room,

On habbo you make a room and you have a flooder, or a annoying trader come to your room and when you kik him he keep's coming back so you put a doorbell on and then thats gets annoying as you have to keep clicking no, and then if you lock the room no one can get in, .. So maybe the owner should be aloud to ban people from there room like, 2hour's and 24hour's maybe not a perm ban, but hey I like this idea,

My second Idea is keeping contact with member's on diffrent hotel's using the console!

Ok, So some mate's from the hotel move to the american hotel or what ever and they was good mate's, and you don't really wanna go to that hotel just to chat to them, so why don't habbo make a console where you can send messages to anyone from diffrent hotel's.. Like you can send messages from the english hotel all the way to the american hotel, and on there name when you click to the compose a message it may say

AMERICAN-USER [HABBO NAME]

I feel these are wonderful Ideas what do you think?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The first idea has been mentioned many times. The second one, it would cause too much lag, and they could just use msn or whatever. Besides, I don't think sulake would go through the trouble of making such a thing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ReviewDude

Latest Awards:

Whilst, due to different servers, the second idea would be a nightmare to code and for lag, I really like it
    The sunlight hurts my eyes...

~ Love, Patrick ~

Know your stuff about Habbo? I'm looking for high-quality article writers - PM for more!

I am Habbox's most trusted seller of VIP/Donator - over 100 months total sold without issue.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by »ÐM! View Post
    Ok, I just thought of this idea, Ok My first Idea is Ban people from your room,

On habbo you make a room and you have a flooder, or a annoying trader come to your room and when you kik him he keep's coming back so you put a doorbell on and then thats gets annoying as you have to keep clicking no, and then if you lock the room no one can get in, .. So maybe the owner should be aloud to ban people from there room like, 2hour's and 24hour's maybe not a perm ban, but hey I like this idea,

My second Idea is keeping contact with member's on diffrent hotel's using the console!

Ok, So some mate's from the hotel move to the american hotel or what ever and they was good mate's, and you don't really wanna go to that hotel just to chat to them, so why don't habbo make a console where you can send messages to anyone from diffrent hotel's.. Like you can send messages from the english hotel all the way to the american hotel, and on there name when you click to the compose a message it may say

AMERICAN-USER [HABBO NAME]

I feel these are wonderful Ideas what do you think?
    First ones been said like 200 times, but good ideas!
    Adam.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2nd Idea is great, but Sulake won't do it.
    shawn

Tokens
    Habbo
    MailOffice

Latest Awards:

Habbo Would Be Tooo Slow

If all the hotels where connected together !

.xo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The second one is an rearly good idea, but as evryone has said they probably wouldent do it, Who cares thou submit the idea to sulake you never know?

Edit: Oh lol just realised the thread starter is banned -.-
    Last edited by luke-p; 29-12-2006 at 11:55 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the first one has been mentioned many times before and the other one would be pointless
    11150 Rep Points Thanks To lost-shark

1100 l 1120 l 1140 l 1160 l 1180 l 1200

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    2nd Idea is great, but Sulake won't do it.
    Exactly. In there's nothing in it for Sulake, they probably won't do it.

Tokens

I like your ideas all of yours but i especially like the top one banding people from room But that could prevent scammers from kick the inocent people out the room and banding them so they carnt get into the room but nice idea.
    :eusa_danc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast