HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

Default What Would You Do? - Ends 7th February

You are driving through a city to visit your friend and you turn on the radio. The news comes on and explains the city is about to explode within 3 minutes... What would you do?

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions, just click on the post reply icon.

1st Prize: 1 green dragon and 1 nordic table

Your entry should look like the example below: -

Habbo Name: Maleficum
    Habbox Name:
    My entry:-

This competition will run until 7th February 2007 unless otherwise stated. When the competition finishes Maleficum will pick the winner(s) and the prize will be handed over in Habbo Hotel UK.
    One entry per Habbox Member ONLY (this includes 2 different entries in one post).

Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom:

Terms and conditions: To prevent unfair competitions, we only allow one entry for each Habbox member and one pc. If more entries are sent using the same Habbox member and/or pc, all the entries will be withdrawn from the competition. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on 27th February 2007. The winner will be announced in this forum and in this thread. They will be private messaged by 2hd. to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Maleficum will be judging the competition. Any harassment or attempted bribery will get you disqualified and could even get you into trouble on the Forum. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competitions, unless Competition states they may. This includes all sites and departments that are involved with Habbox. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner(s) being announced in the announcement forum. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition or in any other Habbox competition event.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators or post in the competition question/comments forum.
    Last edited by 2hd.; 07-01-2007 at 09:32 PM.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens

- Manimbored
    - Black_Parade
    - It would depend, if i could get out in time id drive out, If i couldnt id put a gun to my head and kill myself , I Wouldnt really be able to save my friend , Or my self so id rather take my own life :p..
    TV : Were dealing with a cyclops...
    Joe: Omgz!!
    TV:And now back to, Worlds funniest sporting accidents...
    Tv: *Crack*
    Joe: LOL!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: OMGitsJACKO
    Habbox Name: :kosmickitten
    My entry:- Id try to get me and my dog and family and as many people as I could In 3 Miniutes to the nearest town / village or shelter so we dont get affected

Last edited by CrazyCali; 07-01-2007 at 09:47 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: e5
    Habbox Name: DX
    My Entry:-
    I wouldn't know what to do... For a start I wouldn't belive it as the news always tells fibs and there is no evidence anywhere
    secondly I don't drive so i'd get stopped for driving under age
    so basically I would sit there looking around while talking to the police officer about why I am driving under age
    Last edited by e5; 07-01-2007 at 08:50 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

habbo name: Shakesh
    habbox name: Optimizer
    my entry:

ok if the town i was going to was about to blow up i would sit there in my car wheeping knowing that me and all my friends and family in the city would die, as the boom echoed through the streets plowing a cloud of thunderous rubble towards my car i would shout "i am ready to die" as my car is flung into the air in the debry
    Last edited by Mrs.McCall; 07-01-2007 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Needed to edit Habbo Name :)
    Owner Of The-Red-Help-Center
    I became Productions staff on the 28/1/07
    I became Events Organiser Trialist on 22/2/07
    Final Fantasy - Square Enix rules
    To Zanarkand:
    To Zanarkand - Orchestra:
    I owe rep to: X:RiX:X

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: rqm
    Habbox Name: lScottl
    My entry: I would jump out of the car, grab the fittest girl I could find, and start snogging her! LOL! (At least I would enjoy my last 3 mins of life)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo Name: hi700
    Habbox Name: lSmithy
    My entry: I Would Send An Alert To Everyone That Its About To Happen, Rescue The Kids And Take Them To A Sheleter And Well If I Dont Survive I Dont Survive...
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Habbo Name: DJ.Manic

Habbox Name: DJ Manic

My entry: Well, i'd run around like a maniac. I'd phone home... To tell them the city is going to blow up. I'd then run to Tony Blair and say "Ha! You made the city do this."
    I'd run away and hope it doesn't blow up . I'd shiver, cry, blow my nose, then run around again like a maniac and scare everyone.

Hope you liked my entry.
    Last edited by Frog!; 07-01-2007 at 10:31 PM.

Give us an add like!

Tokens

Habbo Name: Youngen
    Hotel Name: Mr.Mity

Well I would enjoy the best I can, I would be driving 90 the whole time, thats if I could get my Crappy 93' Nissan Pathfinder to 90, then Id have my friends hop in and we would sing A great song while driving away from the city, and if we don't Make it, well at least we had fun going 90 through town and singing too our hearts content...

Possible Song Choices
    The Fray - How to Save a Life
    QuietDrive - Take a Drink, Rush Together, or Time after Time
    Dave Matthews - Any Song!
    John Mayer - In Repair, or Belief
    Boys Like Girls - Hero/Heroine
    Cartel - Runaway, Honestly, or Minstrel's Prayer...

Or the first thing i see on my zune... lol

And when we are all about to leave this sad sad world, we'll probly look at each other and say "Good times" (most common line used around me and my friends)
    ~I Made My Avatar~
    ~Yo Hablo Espanol Muy Good!~

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo name - x:rix:x
    Habbox name - x:rix:x

My entry-
    Ring my friend that i was visting and tell them your the reason i'm about to die, ring my parents while flooring the pedal and say goodbye, Stop by at Mcdonalds drive through (I will be hungry by 1 minute has passed), scream and then die a horrible painful death. (thanks mcdonalds)
    Sian

% Champions of Criticism, Unite! %
    Team so far:
    Boonzeet (Brutally Honest)
    Biohazard (Incredibly Analytical)
    .-.extra.-. (Amazingly Creative)
    X:RiX:X (Fantastically Oldschool)
    Browney (Stunningly Detailed)

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast