HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Default About my girlfriend..

Hello all

I have a girlfriend, we been going out for a week or 3 now. We like each other very much, and she is having a sleepover this weekend which I am invited to. She said to me "You should come, when everyones asleep we could have a good time " I know what she means, but does that like.. have to mean sex? And if so, should a condom be used? What does it feel like and should I have sex? (Im 13).

Anyway, thanks for your help

Typo x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

she shouldnt pressure you to have sex.

she sounds like a bit of a ***** if she wants to have sex after three weeks.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

horrrrrrrrr

and do it when you're ready

+1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

if you want to do it, do it. if you dont, dont. your choice, not hers.

Tokens

I want to, but I mean, is 13 too young? And apparently condoms dont 100% work, is that true?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

depends really, no condoms rnt 100% something like 97%. If she says good time it dont have to mean sex, it may just mean getting off or something. And you dont have to have full sex to havea gd time.
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens

Hmm.. tbh Not at 13, I don't think anyone can be ready at the age of 13!!
    Don't let her pressurise you though. But anyway it really is your choice,
    Or say something like you 'Can't come'? if you don't wanna. Or just tell her you don't feel right with it yet,
    and if she understood about it and beleived you she wouldn't pressure you. Hope all goes well x
    and again its up to you!
    Last edited by Haylz; 11-05-2007 at 06:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is every one of your posts a lie? They really annoy me sometimes. You seem to have such an eventful life I find it hard to believe that you even have time to sit on here all day and create threads asking us for advice on whether you should commit suicide to whether you should fly on a plane by yourself to what you should do after accidentily smashing someone's window. Oh, and I forgot to mention when you said your house was on the news the other week because you'd just happened to move to a part of England where there was an earthquake a few weeks before it happened..

In your other thread you said "I have a girlfriend (Finally!). We have been going out since Monday 6th May" yet in this thread on the 9th of May you say that you've being going out for "a week or 3". Simple maths tells me that you're either lying or very stupid. If you're going to lie at least don't contradict yourself. You also said in that other thread that she won't even meet you and keeps putting you off, so I don't know why she's suggesting you have sex if she won't even speak to you face-to-face.

All seems a load of crap to me. But my answer to your post; if you have to ask whether you should have sex, then no you shouldn't because you're not ready.

I look forward to your next thread, maybe the plane you flew on by yourself crashed and you was the only survivor or something.
    Last edited by Seacat; 13-05-2007 at 04:06 PM.
    Hello
    +15

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well if it is true I think you should just go and if she does want to have sex and you aren't ready then it's up to you. Just say you're not ready. I doubt many 13 year olds are ready to have sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Seacat View Post
    I look forward to your next thread, maybe the plane you flew on by yourself crashed and you was the only survivor or something.

LOL!
    jen&hev4eva

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Seacat just tore him apart. Well done.
    goodbye.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast