HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Your not ready to have sex, so dont do it. It's a bit idiotic and I agree with Doomsboy, Love/a Relationship is all about sex.

and btww, i love Ash (Seacat), you also got owned by him

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Typo View Post
    I want to, but I mean, is 13 too young? And apparently condoms dont 100% work, is that true?
    lmao@u.

Quote Originally Posted by Seacat View Post
    Is every one of your posts a lie? They really annoy me sometimes. You seem to have such an eventful life I find it hard to believe that you even have time to sit on here all day and create threads asking us for advice on whether you should commit suicide to whether you should fly on a plane by yourself to what you should do after accidentily smashing someone's window. Oh, and I forgot to mention when you said your house was on the news the other week because you'd just happened to move to a part of England where there was an earthquake a few weeks before it happened..

In your other thread you said "I have a girlfriend (Finally!). We have been going out since Monday 6th May" yet in this thread on the 9th of May you say that you've being going out for "a week or 3". Simple maths tells me that you're either lying or very stupid. If you're going to lie at least don't contradict yourself. You also said in that other thread that she won't even meet you and keeps putting you off, so I don't know why she's suggesting you have sex if she won't even speak to you face-to-face.

All seems a load of crap to me. But my answer to your post; if you have to ask whether you should have sex, then no you shouldn't because you're not ready.

I look forward to your next thread, maybe the plane you flew on by yourself crashed and you was the only survivor or something.
    LMAO. +rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Typo View Post
    God's sake, I dont see why everyone thinks im lying. I am not
    it's too obvious..
    Quote Originally Posted by Concentric2 View Post
    LOL my (perhaps dirty) mind found the alternative meaning in that before realising what you meant :eusa_whis

This seems like the most sensible advice to me;
    no, i did too, lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Seacat View Post
    Is every one of your posts a lie? They really annoy me sometimes. You seem to have such an eventful life I find it hard to believe that you even have time to sit on here all day and create threads asking us for advice on whether you should commit suicide to whether you should fly on a plane by yourself to what you should do after accidentily smashing someone's window. Oh, and I forgot to mention when you said your house was on the news the other week because you'd just happened to move to a part of England where there was an earthquake a few weeks before it happened..

In your other thread you said "I have a girlfriend (Finally!). We have been going out since Monday 6th May" yet in this thread on the 9th of May you say that you've being going out for "a week or 3". Simple maths tells me that you're either lying or very stupid. If you're going to lie at least don't contradict yourself. You also said in that other thread that she won't even meet you and keeps putting you off, so I don't know why she's suggesting you have sex if she won't even speak to you face-to-face.

All seems a load of crap to me. But my answer to your post; if you have to ask whether you should have sex, then no you shouldn't because you're not ready.

I look forward to your next thread, maybe the plane you flew on by yourself crashed and you was the only survivor or something.
    Oh good show, I only saw this today but bravo. Truly win.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well
    13 is to young for sex.
    if its true you've only been going out for 3 weeks, way to soon
    ummmmmmmmm say you cant go?

i hope oyu not trying to act a big man because someone asked you for sex(if this tread is true at all)

sex = not a big deal

relationships not totally based around sex is better x
    Back for a bit

Tokens

Latest Awards:

dude, your 13.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

well tbh at 13 i would have had sex but thats just me O_o
    she's probably just flirting/messing around anyway.

<?PHP> Guest

m8, if ur ready, do it and yeh use a comndom, also "fun" may not be full on sex, she may just "pleasure" u

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by habfm.net View Post
    m8, if ur ready, do it and yeh use a comndom, also "fun" may not be full on sex, she may just "pleasure" u
    or perhaps this was a month ago and this guy got owned..

Tokens

lol 13 and sex
    get a grip of yourself honestly
    and why post ur personal life on this :s:s
    get a life and stop drawing attention to yourself.
    princess!!!

Tokens

Maybe by fun she means she'll show you where her ps2 is and woop you at fifa you never know
    +1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast