HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I flipped

Tokens

Default I flipped

Yesterday, I was coming back from school, angry, had to go to dads shop, close it down with my dad, go to the resturarnt...

On the way there, a couple of *****s (3) decided it would be funny to press the red light button when they don't walk across the road, they were about my age, then when we turnt into the corner to go to the resturant, we saw them on the path, as my dad was driving he waved out the window and says 'WOW, VERY SMART, THANKS SO MUCH', notice that none of us were in a good mood, one of them politely stuck his middle finger up at my dad..

I flipped, slashed on the handbrake went out, smack all of them atleast twice, two of them were crying their eyes out. You know that feeling where in your head you like 'ARGHGHG (F) THIS!', thats how I was like but 10x worse, I absolutely lost it, everything I taught myself about loving people, being nice, never hurting anyone was out the window.

turns out one of them fainted repeatadly on the way to hospital.

I thank myself for this, teaching yourself the path to peace, interally is not easy, I have so so much to learn, I hope you take this on board too.

Moral of this story is:

It could be a harmless joke, but people can have short fuses, be smart, don't be stupid, mess with people, they'll mess with you. You don't know what people have going on, how they feel, how angry or happy they are, I'm sure if I was happier I would of just smiled at them. Meh.
    Just thought I'd share this with you.
    Last edited by RunescapeWorker; 11-07-2007 at 03:58 PM.
    EMPEROR SELASSIE I KING OF ALL KINGS

Me nah play witti girls like dalalaaa

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

wow. Didnt your dad say anything?
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Tokens

We feel like that at times .. you feel much better once you let the anger out
    CPU: INTEL C2D E6600 | MOBO: ABIT P35-E | GFX: Palit 7900GS OC 256MB | RAM: 2x1GB Geil 900MHZ | PSU: RAWPOWER 600W | COOLING: 2X120MM 1X80MM | HDD 120GB TOTAL

Quote Originally Posted by Circuitry View Post
    wow. Didnt your dad say anything?
    Quite Ironic, before he hit me, he said 'An eye for an eye only makes the world blind' - Gandhi if your wondering, at that point I felt relief, then he said 'Not in your case though' and gave me a beating, I deserved it though, I felt better after that.

Tokens

Omg, you know beating kids is illegal is most countries and most states in USA?! oh and I dont think braking in the middle of a road is a good idea, I thought drink drivers were bad. Whatever problem you have I don't think you deal with it in the right way, soz.

Kids.. lmao they're my age, you eeeeediot, I hope you read what I said next time

Plus it wasn't in a middle of the road it was going into a turning, mate. to a narrow street

If your talking about my dad, I don't care, my dad done what was right, I deserved it fully, I look up to him.
    Last edited by RunescapeWorker; 11-07-2007 at 04:39 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

How old are you?
    i'm out of touch, i'm out of love
    i'll pick you up when you're getting down
    and out of all these things i've done
    i think i love you better now

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by RunescapeWorker View Post
    Kids.. lmao they're my age, you eeeeediot, I hope you read what I said next time

Plus it wasn't in a middle of the road it was going into a turning, mate. to a narrow street

If your talking about my dad, I don't care, my dad done what was right, I deserved it fully, I look up to him.
    Yes, I meant your dad hitting you. I know if mine hit me I'd leave home. But thats me, I respect what you think "feels right" even if it is illegal...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It works better with a gun

Quote Originally Posted by Biogeneric View Post
    How old are you?
    I am 13 years old ..

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast