HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default [New~Chill]EveryTimeWeTouch!

Well i was bored one day so i decided to make a chill room, but im obv changing name as my gf (in r.l) decided upon that name. Anyway i am not very good with screenies but here is the best i got.

Note: the girl in this is some random girl who came in and swore so i censored it LMAO.

Screenie:
    *Removed*

Image above should work, sorry i am not aware on how to capture the habbo screen. Also i am back on habbo after a big perm ban so it took me awhile to get the stuff LMAO! anyway took 10 mins to make the room and it aint my best so plz rate out of 10 and also comments/ ideas on how to improve.

*Removed*

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post chat logs on Habbox Forum and do not ask for reputation. Feel free to re post the image in this thread once the chat log has been removed.
    Last edited by Nick-; 30-08-2007 at 09:11 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

why do u have 2 identical msn convos up :S

and u cant ask for rep.