HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

xBenxx Guest

Default Looking For A Career In IT?

Dear Members,

As some of you know i'm Ben Williams, managing director of helping-ict.com.

Although the site looks abit dull at the moment we have a professional web site designer currently making us a coded layout which should be completed by nightfall today.

Recently we have dismissed all our support staff and rehired certain staff which have shown there commitment to helping-ict.com.

We use a support system called 'Kayako' this is a really good support system and helping-ict.com is privileged to have the new support system in place.

I Have come to habboxforum.com because of its professional manor and i know the users of this forum know what there talking about when it comes to computers.

I'm not here for comments about the site just for support staff, but if you do have any comments or suggestions please e-mail [email protected].

If you would like a career with helping-ict.com please drop me a PM With the following information.

Name:-
    D.O.B:-
    E-mail:-

You will be interviewed then trailed.

All support staff will get the following as rewards;

Reward Trips.
    Discounts from a online music store.
    we will help you create your CV.
    Helping-ict.com will look really good on your CV.
    a payment scheme is also coming into place soon.

Thanks alot and best regards,

BWILLIAMS

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Moved from Technical Problems, please post in the right forum next time.
    Last edited by Tomm; 23-09-2007 at 12:26 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow, the leg-endry Ben Williams is back :rolleyes:.

If you want an example of how much Ben Williams knows about computing check his amazing thread from a while back. http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=367492

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by N!ck View Post
    Wow, the leg-endry Ben Williams is back :rolleyes:.

If you want an example of how much Ben Williams knows about computing check his amazing thread from a while back. http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=367492

i lol'd

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Obverstation View Post
    Helping-ict.com will look really good on your CV.
    Sure it will :rolleyes:

How would working for a sub-amateur help site benefit you?

xBenxx Guest

Default the past..

Nice to see you bringing up the past there..

anyway back on subject..

helping-ict.com is a voluntary service which employers always look for to see if you have done any work in the past. Your helping people so this will show your a helpful person.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.