HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: spam forum.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah, forum is crap now. it really needs a name change so people stop being like:

omg its spam section we're allowed to post pointless stuff ;|

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Sorry but the 'rofl, lol, omgz' images with no other content is a total waste and to me is pointless even in the spam forum surly they should get warned?

Spesh when its just threads full of them, there pointless, stupid and annoying. Even the spam forum has limits...
    This was only discussed in full a few weeks ago.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The images actually break the forum rules. This rule states they dont want simple answers, adding just images is actually getting around the charcater limit thus pointless.

C2. Don't post short or meaningless messages - We don't want replies like "i dono" or "why" or "yeah". We have set the forum so that any message must contain at least 9 characters, do not try to get around this by adding meaningless characters.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

The images actually break the forum rules. This rule states they dont want simple answers, adding just images is actually getting around the charcater limit thus pointless.

C2. Don't post short or meaningless messages - We don't want replies like "i dono" or "why" or "yeah". We have set the forum so that any message must contain at least 9 characters, do not try to get around this by adding meaningless characters.

Well its quite normal for people to post short messages in Spam and has always been okay. As I said this was discussed a few weeks ago and the spam rules clarified. The spam section is a place where you post pointless messages. Check the description.
    Use this forum for your pointless posts and threads that dont have a real purpose.
    Post counts do not increase

Also in that case these replies break the rules as they are less than 9 charactors

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...34#post3925534
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...20#post3931520
    I can see no problem with them at all.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 23-09-2007 at 05:09 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I dont think my post was of any use, i mean posting just images in a thread on stop is annoying and does spam it up all the time, though i guess addign the user to ignore, and it doesnt always happen does it?

Just a hyper over it i guess.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by devil.wont.Cry View Post
    and it also gets hard as everyone abuses each other after a while and i gota warn them then =[
    But that's just it?
    If you just ban them, it'll stop. I don't much care for the spam forum, I just get abuse, but I still wouldn't do that. It's just stupid and immature. A warning isn't going to stop them... :rolleyes:

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You can pointless post in the spam section as much as you like. Aslong as you don't make say 10 threads with something like 'Orly' 'kk' 'yarly' Which is just annoying!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

do images count?

As some threads were "o rly" owls ect.

I dont visit spam forum often so im not exaclty mega bothered, just annoying sometimes.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree really..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

do images count?

As some threads were "o rly" owls ect.

I dont visit spam forum often so im not exaclty mega bothered, just annoying sometimes.
    Well I am not sure that you understand the spam section -
    LOL I remember the days when most of the Smods used to do that all the time - it was new then though

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast