Kieren was strange when I first met her two years ago on my first day of high
school. She was loud, crazy and weird and my friends from primary and most of the rest of the class thought she was the same thing... psycho. I agreed.
I soon got to know her better and she ended up being loud, yes, weird, yes and crazy, yes, but not in a bad way. We became best friends and nothing would separate us. We stuck together through thick and thin, battling through the fights together.
The first argument we had was that year. She asked out the guy I loved [yes, Adam] and she expected me to be happy for her. That was fixed as the teacher forced us into an enclosed space and we were obliged to talk to each other and sort everything out. We did.
After that we had small and large fights but they all got fixed.
In the holidays, that all changed. She started spreading my secrets and sending me horrible text messages. She even attempted to steal my best friend Alecia from me and nevertheless succeeded.
I never noticed Kieren's rise to popularity that year, I just went with the flow. But before I knew it, myself and Kieren were both very popular with both genders.
Throughout those holidays Kieren changed so much that I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived back at school. I definitely got more than I expected, and this time it was in a bad way.
[Continued Part Two, Explains Caroline Thing]