HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Do you like COke Music?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 53.85%
  • No

12 46.15%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    EvilBrandon

Latest Awards:

Question DO u Like Coke music?

Do u like coke music? Just yes or no

Tokens

I voted no beacuse of:

1) their moderation is rubbish
    2) I hate the graphics on there
    3) The pixols are ugly
    4) The Furni is rubbish

Moderating Habbox's Forums To Keep You Safe (2004)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i would dissagree, i think the cokemusic graphic theme is cool, its just the fact that you can easily get free furni without a real purpose that makes it pants :eusa_eh:
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

Curry-N-Rice Girl video
    Pure Pwnage
    Posting and You
    Drum Machine

Put your wasted CPU power towards curing cancer;

Tokens

I havnt been on for about 2 years, Then i tried but couldnt remember my name on there! I just cleaned my room and found a piece of paper with the name on it :eek: from 2 years ago :eusa_danc
    Birmingham City 4 Life !

Duh!! sitting down with my laptop on my knee
    Tokens

Ill be honest here!!!
    coke music = rip off of habbo!
    :eusa_hand Your password is not butter!So dont spread it! :eusa_hand
    Don't Believe It - Till U See It

the only thing i like about coke is the fre credits but u cant spend em on anything good hmm i know ill buy a mixer and cd player lol
    although it is good tht u can see whos in guest rooms

Tokens

Default ...

Yah I guess you could say it is a rip off of Habbo, but is better? okay thanks, Ripp off of Habbo, but Habbo is just ripping off kids by making them pay for furni. Habbo is gay, I mean I'll get on to talk to friends but the graphics **** ***. Coke pwns Habbo anyday.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin
    Yah I guess you could say it is a rip off of Habbo, but is better? okay thanks, Ripp off of Habbo, but Habbo is just ripping off kids by making them pay for furni. Habbo is gay, I mean I'll get on to talk to friends but the graphics **** ***. Coke pwns Habbo anyday.
    How is it 'gay'? It's a business, they need to make money, makin people pay for credits is a way of gettin it. Do they force you to buy credits? Nope. Cokemusic is just an advertisement for Coke, they don't need to make money off that site to keep it goin, thats why not much work goes into it, an everything is free. If you hate Habbo so much, why do you go on it and what are you doin on a Habbo fansite...

Tokens

Default ...

just to see what some of these *****es got to say, like you. Habbo don't have to make you pay they just do it for the money is all, they don't give a **** what kinda fun you have. and since when can I not go to websites I want to, I free right now so I wanted to see what a bunch of losers talk about.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin
    just to see what some of these *****es got to say, like you. Habbo don't have to make you pay they just do it for the money is all, they don't give a **** what kinda fun you have. and since when can I not go to websites I want to, I free right now so I wanted to see what a bunch of losers talk about.
    Thanks for the compliment
    And yes they do have to make us pay, so they can earn money to keep the site and staff goin. Habbo doesn't have a huge sponsor behind them like Coke does, they have to earn their money through the extras that they offer on the site. If they suddenly decided to make everything free, it'd probably close down not long after. No one gets forced to buy credits if they don't think it's worth it, but for them who do..thanks cos without it there'd probably be no Habbo to go on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast