HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Moderation Changes Cont.

Please leave your feedback here and continue from the other thread, as Hollywood closed his .

But what I'm saying is you don't know the changes to how infractions and warnings are issued now. :eusa_doh:
    Changes to how Infractions and Warnings are given don't appear to be the main problem, because as you say, we don't know about those changes... My issue is with the robotic nature of automatic banning when I believe there should be a human input. If the changes to how Infractions and Warnings are given will explain the reasoning behind having this method of banning then it should be shared, I don't see any reason why it should be kept secret.
    Last edited by Nixt; 26-03-2008 at 03:16 PM.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Carrying on

Anything in a guide is visible through the works that a Moderator does. From what Jesus/Jamie said, we won't see how infractions and warnings will be given out. We will, because infractions and warnings are visible to a member/members, and it'll give members some idea of what they do and what they've been told. Otherwise it'll just be considered working solo "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its hard to explain without giving aload of information away >.<

You'll see us give them out, correct, you'll see why sometimes, correct. But what you dont know is what the infractions mean and what "counts". Or how the infraction/warning page is setout. ect.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

We will when feedback from members roll out after they've been banned or issued warnings, nothing is kept secret for long around here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

But once again that only tells you what you already know, they was banned for breaking rules, yes they may say which rules. And probally supply information on what content was removed ect.

But it still doesnt give inside information on the moderation guide, forum, how we are to moderate, what needs editing, what we let slip, what to report, where to report, how to report.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Its hard to explain without giving aload of information away >.<

You'll see us give them out, correct, you'll see why sometimes, correct. But what you dont know is what the infractions mean and what "counts". Or how the infraction/warning page is setout. ect.
    Well I would hope people know what Infractions mean otherwise they won't have much of an idea why they got them :-P! If by what "counts" you mean what deserves an Infraction, people will very quickly gauge an idea of what "counts". When it comes to how the Infraction and Warning page is set out, I thought it was just a list of Infractions where you can choose one, decide whether it's a warning or a full Infraction, an admin note and personalised message?!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Carrying on

Anything in a guide is visible through the works that a Moderator does. From what Jesus/Jamie said, we won't see how infractions and warnings will be given out. We will, because infractions and warnings are visible to a member/members, and it'll give members some idea of what they do and what they've been told. Otherwise it'll just be considered working solo "/
    YOU CAN'T SEE THE METHOD THAT WE DO IT, AS I SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD.

I'm not replying here any more as you're all ignoring the people that are for the change (and I'm going to the dentist) so goodbye. :eusa_wall

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Garion View Post
    Well I would hope people know what Infractions mean otherwise they won't have much of an idea why they got them :-P! If by what "counts" you mean what deserves an Infraction, people will very quickly gauge an idea of what "counts". When it comes to how the Infraction and Warning page is set out, I thought it was just a list of Infractions where you can choose one, decide whether it's a warning or a full Infraction, an admin note and personalised message?!
    See, already your wrong
    Thus "hidden information" So Gommie not everyone does know Yeah maybe some members, past moderators recently but not many.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jesus View Post
    YOU CAN'T SEE THE METHOD THAT WE DO IT, AS I SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD.

I'm not replying here any more as you're all ignoring the people that are for the change (and I'm going to the dentist) so goodbye. :eusa_wall
    I am not ignoring the people that are for the change, but they aren't justifying their opinion like those who are against it are. Which means it is virtually impossible for one to respond...

Example being -
    You: "I'm all for it".
    Me: "Erm, okay great."

What else am I supposed to say?!

@ Hollywood, you will have to specify where I am wrong, otherwise it looks like you are talking crap. Members may get things wrong now, but over time they work things out. Surprisingly many members of this Forum are actually quite intelligent :rolleyes:.
    Last edited by Nixt; 26-03-2008 at 03:24 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why are you making a big deal about this?

It doesn't matter how many infractions it takes for us to be banned and such.

They will give out less infractions.

And if you're good and won't be getting any infractions, why does it bother you? :S

Give up, you're not impressing anyone, Garion.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast