HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Al Qaeda 'Planning Euro 2008 Attack'

Al Qaeda is planning to attack the Euro 2008 football championships in Switzerland and Austria in June, Swiss police say.

Swiss cops training for Euro 2008

"The Euro 2008 tournament is a target cited by the Islamist terrorist network," federal police spokesman Juerg Buehler told Swiss newspaper La Liberte.
    He said messages had been posted on Islamist websites and police were "following the situation very closely".
    One of the messages urges terrorists to "transform the safest countries in Europe to the hell seen in Iraq or Afghanistan".
    "The time has come for the fighters of the faith. They must make their voices heard," said another.
    Authorities fear the global media coverage of the tournament will make it an attractive target for an attack.
    Security will be tight in and around the grounds, and extra checks will be made on people buying tickets from "high-risk" areas in the Middle East, the newspaper reported.
    The federal government's security budget for the tournament is said to top £18m.
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...316139,00.html

I am not muslim, but the things the media make up about Muslims are awful.

Its like accusing them since 9/11 for 1 attack, its like saying a teacher accusing you all the time because you did something bad once...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My bet is they will fill the balls with high explosives.

Security gets owned.

The end.

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

LMAO i lol'd in real life but its not funny really.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

and if it was posted on a christian website im sure it would be the same so dont start the whole people are picking on muslims.
    propper need a good sig:\

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tbh while these idiots are going to be trying to save the football pitch the terrorists will most likely target somewhere more worth it instead?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, yeh 9/11, 7/7 was extremists.

But now police ask any person they think are muslim. Say in school you beat someone up.
    And then beat another person up again another day.

Then 2 weeks or so later someone was beaten up, and your around but it wasn't you, there going to accuse you...

Ok, im going to make a website, few and post I am going to bomb 2012 olympics, im no religion. There would be no news for that.

Swiss really have no authority too start accusing... They are being scared by threats on websites, shows weakness. See we're the money goes too waste? 18m on 1 or 2 games of security...
    Last edited by efq; 15-05-2008 at 06:55 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by SamCarvalho View Post
    Well, yeh 9/11, 7/7 was extremists.

But now police ask any person they think are muslim. Say in school you beat someone up.
    And then beat another person up again another day.

Then 2 weeks or so later someone was beaten up, and your around but it wasn't you, there going to accuse you...

Ok, im going to make a website, few and post I am going to bomb 2012 olympics, im no religion. There would be no news for that.

Swiss really have no authority too start accusing... They are being scared by threats on websites, shows weakness. See we're the money goes too waste? 18m on 1 or 2 games of security...
    and? It prevents it doesnt it:|
    When the IRA were boming i bet the irish were getting asked loads!

and what?:S

Yerr you do that, and watch your door get kicked in.
    and norr the press would probs be more like YOUNG BOY PLANNED TO BOMB 2012

Also why do they have no authority to start accusing?
    and so what? Its a way of showing them that there ready for them aswell!
    and 18m isnt that much tbh. Have you found out where there probs got that amount from? (the press that is?)
    propper need a good sig:\

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mrs.McCall

Latest Awards:

They're not guessing that there is going to be an attack it's posted on an extremist website... it's called "intelligence". You don't just say "oh they're bound to bomb us because they're muslim."

That isn't the issue here... the issue is that terrorists are going to attack Euro 2008. Mainly due to the media attention but when you think about it they will do the same with the olympics. I can imagine security will be tight in london when 2012 comes along.

Mrs.McCall - I'm out of this world.

Read all about me

Tokens

Well at least it isn't here in the UK.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good thing we didn't qualify then.

WELL DONE STEVE!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast