Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Banned 3 times in 2 days...

This is getting beyond a joke. Are the mods pissed off or something? Because I've never been banned before or anything, and I've said worse things in the past...

Basically, I was on my Hoozy.02 account and there was this guy trying to get a girl to go on cam. He was only messing about, but I said to him "Ew, you pervert, why are you trying to get an 11 year old to strip on cam" in order to deter him from persisting to ask the girl for cam. She wasn't really 11, but thats a joke I have with the girl. I was permed for Sexually Explicit Behaviour. On the Habbo Way page on FAQs, it says that you will be given a 2 hour ban for Sexually Explicit Behaviour, and the time of a ban will increase as you commit more offences. I have never been banned for this reason before, so how come I got a perm? I've appealed about this ban.

I then went on my Hoozy02 account the next day and was permed a couple of hours later. This was totally fair, and I deserved this ban. I said to my mate (messing about of course) "Give me HC and I'll strip on cam". I agree that this was a totally fair ban. However, noone reported it, so does Habbo have certain keywords or something that immediately alert Mods? Its just that recently lots of people seem to have been banned for Sexually Explicit Behaviour, when in the past you could get away with saying lots of stuff. But yeah, this ban was deserved, so I'm not appealing about this ban.

I then went on my Subculture. account. I have no idea why, but I have been given a 2 hour ban for "Personal Identifying Information". Is this simply for calling people by their first names? Because thats all I can think of, seeing as I haven't done anything else. I must have been on th9s account for about 20 minutes before it was banned, and all I can think of that was personal identifying information is the fact that I called my mate Shane.

So, I just think its strange that in the past 4 years of me playing Habbo I have never really had a problem with Mods (apart from me being unfairly permed once before in the past. They said I was scamming someone, when in actual fact it was me who was scammed) so why, all of a sudden, have they gone on a banning spree? Have they installed new technology that searches for keywords or something? Or are the Mods just a bit pissed off?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by hoozy.02 View Post
    This is getting beyond a joke. Are the mods pissed off or something? Because I've never been banned before or anything, and I've said worse things in the past...

Basically, I was on my Hoozy.02 account and there was this guy trying to get a girl to go on cam. He was only messing about, but I said to him "Ew, you pervert, why are you trying to get an 11 year old to strip on cam" in order to deter him from persisting to ask the girl for cam. She wasn't really 11, but thats a joke I have with the girl. I was permed for Sexually Explicit Behaviour. On the Habbo Way page on FAQs, it says that you will be given a 2 hour ban for Sexually Explicit Behaviour, and the time of a ban will increase as you commit more offences. I have never been banned for this reason before, so how come I got a perm? I've appealed about this ban.

I then went on my Hoozy02 account the next day and was permed a couple of hours later. This was totally fair, and I deserved this ban. I said to my mate (messing about of course) "Give me HC and I'll strip on cam". I agree that this was a totally fair ban. However, noone reported it, so does Habbo have certain keywords or something that immediately alert Mods? Its just that recently lots of people seem to have been banned for Sexually Explicit Behaviour, when in the past you could get away with saying lots of stuff. But yeah, this ban was deserved, so I'm not appealing about this ban.

I then went on my Subculture. account. I have no idea why, but I have been given a 2 hour ban for "Personal Identifying Information". Is this simply for calling people by their first names? Because thats all I can think of, seeing as I haven't done anything else. I must have been on th9s account for about 20 minutes before it was banned, and all I can think of that was personal identifying information is the fact that I called my mate Shane.

So, I just think its strange that in the past 4 years of me playing Habbo I have never really had a problem with Mods (apart from me being unfairly permed once before in the past. They said I was scamming someone, when in actual fact it was me who was scammed) so why, all of a sudden, have they gone on a banning spree? Have they installed new technology that searches for keywords or something? Or are the Mods just a bit pissed off?

yh i agree so many people on habbo uk are getting ban

Tokens

Latest Awards:

jammie... why do you have to post in every thread saying the same?
    I don't accept pm's, instead leave a message on my profile aka vistor message thing.

Rep means nothing to me, thats why I even say I dislike +reps.

Cool List: Mario, dinasaw, buttons, Drlacero, flyingjesus,hitman paulmaac,
    jesus (forum name),today, hitman and last but not least beautiful. 8),

if I forgot you sign my visitor page.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by msb. View Post
    jammie... why do you have to post in every thread saying the same?
    msb. mind your own business if you dont like what i do on a thread dont read it its simple

Tokens

Latest Awards:

msb. why do you post pointlessly, repeatedly and love the staff in every thread?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Redacted View Post
    msb. why do you post pointlessly, repeatedly and love the staff in every thread?
    lol i agree with you he does post pointlessly

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Redacted View Post
    CU5 H3 WANT5 T0 B3 A HABB0X STAFF M3MBA!!!!!