HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama vs McCain

Tokens

Default Obama vs McCain

Dentafrice's idea, got offtopic in here.

enjoy.

if PHP is peanut butter...then...MySQL would be the jelly. Together they can make one heck of a good sandwich.

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    I just don't think Obama has the experience and personality to be our next president, and McCain does.
    That's very true, but by the looks of things, most people are voting Democrats because of Obama (Race, personality and propaganda) but the Republicans are being voted for more because of their experience and most importantly, policies.

But Palin isn't experienced what-so-ever, does that not worry you at all? Oh and how was she speaking last night.

Tokens

The H(c)ocky mum got booed, lol!

if PHP is peanut butter...then...MySQL would be the jelly. Together they can make one heck of a good sandwich.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    That's very true, but by the looks of things, most people are voting Democrats because of Obama (Race, personality and propaganda) but the Republicans are being voted for more because of their experience and most importantly, policies.

But Palin isn't experienced what-so-ever, does that not worry you at all? Oh and how was she speaking last night.
    She was speaking.. and looking great last night :]

She has far more experience then Obama I can say that. She has major executive experience, I mean for god sakes.. she ran a whole state and turned it around completely.. cut half a billion dollars in stupid expenses.. and basically made it a great state.

What has Obama done? He was a community planner, congratulations.. he handled the parties inside of the town hall...

Being president is a lot more about making decisions about a country, not what color streamers to have in the white house.

Plus, Obama doesn't have much legislative experience either.. he's voted present on 90% of the bills that has come his way.

PRESENT.

Not yes.. not no.. because he can't make a decision.

So instead of making up his mind.. he said "I'm here.." which makes everything all right :\

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm an alcoholic student, I troll naked with a parrot on my shoulder call Jeff.

Tokens

McCain is too old at 72.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well it's stupid.. if the girl is raped.. should she not ******* tell someone? You do understand they have "morning after pills.." that can take care of the thing instantly..

It's their own damn fault if they wait two months, then tell someone.. hey I'm pregnant.. daddy raped me 2 months ago..

There are other alternatives.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dentafrice View Post
    Well it's stupid.. if the girl is raped.. should she not ******* tell someone? You do understand they have "morning after pills.." that can take care of the thing instantly..

It's their own damn fault if they wait two months, then tell someone.. hey I'm pregnant.. daddy raped me 2 months ago..

There are other alternatives.
    Like abortion.

Also McCain opposes same-sex marriages...
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm actually writing an article about U.S politics, which is gonna be avalible a day before the action polls, and it's all to do with why Obama seems to be getting more support - there's an obvious one , but there's a lot more detail into it. If you guys wanna help me out or something, then drop me a line.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Technologic View Post
    Like abortion.

Also McCain opposes same-sex marriages...
    Being gay, that's what makes me wanna vote for Obama.

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast