HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Update?!

Tokens

Default Xbox Update?!

Can someone tell me why in the world Xbox would make this update. It's like them just saying, young kids come, and for older people, sell if and go get ps3.

Like this Avatar stuff? Is it serious? Why not get a motion contorller.. Oh wait thats the nintendo WII. Sorry. But seriously, how does this appeal to any one older then like 16? Cause all my frineds and i think its just dumb. And lastly, all i can see this doing is bringing more racist people out. I can already see it, on my frineds list i have people making there Charaters black thinking it looks funny. When really its just embarassing having them on my frineds list.. So i would love som feedback, can Cod:WaW is amazing.

Semmy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthing View Post
    Can someone tell me why in the world Xbox would make this update. It's like them just saying, young kids come, and for older people, sell if and go get ps3.

Like this Avatar stuff? Is it serious? Why not get a motion contorller.. Oh wait thats the nintendo WII. Sorry. But seriously, how does this appeal to any one older then like 16? Cause all my frineds and i think its just dumb. And lastly, all i can see this doing is bringing more racist people out. I can already see it, on my frineds list i have people making there Charaters black thinking it looks funny. When really its just embarassing having them on my frineds list.. So i would love som feedback, can Cod:WaW is amazing.
    I quite like it, for one. It's a lot smoother than the previous dashboard. As for the avatars, they're nothing like the Nintendo Wii's Miis. They are totally different, and Microsoft had been creating the avatar system before the Wii..
    And with your friends making black people, how do you know that they're not black themselves? Unless of course you know them in real life, but then you said that your friends hate it. Also, when you say it's embarrassing, that's kind of racist if you don't know whether they're black or not.

pc setup | system specs
    check what i've been watching here.
    avril lavigne ♥

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuthing View Post

They probably are black, and I think the people look quiet realistic, you can make them so they look like you etc, and it doesn't even look like Nintendo Wii's unrealistic Mii's and consoles always copy off each other, that's how the business world works, get used to it.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

you're canadian. lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Big companies always still ideas of eachother? lol i like it anyway
    Do you ever feel like you want to go home?
    Lost in the crowd and you feel alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like it too now ive got more used to it, u will come around to it in time :]
    I love micky (only for his cookies )

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

www.xbox.com Check the forums. LOADS of adults love it. Just because your a grumpy **** and can't handle change doesn't mean it's ****.

Tokens

xbox ftw
    EMMA BABY !!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its alot better tbh, and the avatars aren't really that childish.
    Everythings alot smoother now, and looking like Vista.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast