HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Nosebleed In The Morning

Well before i woke up and i noticed my nose was dripping, so i went to the bathroom and wiped it with some tissue noticed it was blood, and it kept dripping if i ever lent my head down a bit, so i put a piece of toilet paper into the nostril and went online to see what it could be, and i know it isn't too serious as it didn't come out in my urine :rolleyes:

Now i have 3 big jugs of hot water beside of me, cos i need to moisturize the air according to online, and the waters evaporating into the air, now its stopped dripping but every now and then it comes down to my throat and i have to spit out like this flemball of blood. but its like 90% gone in the nostril it was in, it dosent drip, and u cant see much on the tissue if you wipe inside, but theres still blood there as it comes to my throat

What could it be?
    Last edited by AlexOC; 06-12-2008 at 12:52 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just a nosebleed, nothin serious :S

Tokens

I used to always get nosebleeds in the summer because of the hot temperature lol, but it is probably nothing you may just have a sensitive nose and might of knocked it a bit in your sleep.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow, bit weird.
    i don't really know what to suggest, but instead of looking online for advice - it'd probably be best to visit your doctor?

Eat food with cooling effect... like fruits with high fibre
    You can drink cooling herbal tea
    The New Habbo Ebay like Auction - HabboAuction.com :eusa_danc