Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Default USC & Adams in Administration

Tokens

Latest Awards:

More businesses under administration? I feel sorry for them.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

You watch, by the end of February you'll know which companies got hit the hardest by the big reduction offers. USC is the first major clothes shop to go also, so that's interesting. The USC in Exeter when I went past it was bare... I think it'll happen, people are shopping on the net for expensive brands like Firetrap & Diesel, G-Star Raw etc.

Adams, well that was due to Mothercare dominating.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm going to predict the next thing to go is going to be a major toy store because parents are really buying for their kids as much in the recession. Something like Toys R Us, I don't think TRS will because they are massive but something like them.

I liked USC although there wasn't many near me.
    Republic and Topman ftw

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, a toy store may go under administration.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think this'll be the last of the shops to go, there's going to be a few more in my opinion.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Homebase are next, then the Dixons Group (Comet, Currys, Dixons, PC World). Toys R Us could well go down, theyre pretty spread out and not many people want to travel far away to get their toys whereas they can get them on the internet for the same, or a cheaper price.

Republic will eventually go imo, Topshop/man is part of the Arcadia group (Burton, Topshop/man, BHS, Dorothy Perkins, Wallis, Miss Selfridge & Evans). Not all of those are popular shops either, so you can see what Im saying there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hope Comet/Currys don't go down.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Anything thats over 50% off atm are in danger in my opinion. PC world/Comet have many sales on atm thats why I took the advantage of buying a cheap laptop now, well £400 instead of £600 is good enough.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Kingfisher PLC own B&Q, and apparently they own the Woolworths group PLC, or have some relation to it. Put two and two together, yknow? Homebase are so going down, and so are Comet/Currys. PC World will go down first, and then Dixons, then Currys & Comet. PC World isn't that popular so they're reducing a load.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast