HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

There's already a thread about this in World News so you're posts would be more valued there but I personally don't regard them a terrorist organisation anymore, they were yes, they've been excellent for Gaza I believe and have regularly offered peace with Israel, it's Fatah who are the terrorists and obviously, Israel.

Frankly I don't know how anyone can trust what the UK or US has to say on the matter as it's all their fault all this is going on now.

btw I just hope you see a missile come towards the camera and it blows up, with all due respect, it would make my day.

Tokens
    Habbo
    CocoCue

Latest Awards:

27 countries in the EU, that still doesn't add up to the 195 round the world.

The countries in the EU have to follow, some disagree but the countries in the EU all have to agree.

I don't ridicule people, my life isn't that sad. But I will stand up for myself, and people who deserve nothing but their land to return.

Also verify the information about what you posted, post all links to prove every country in the EU, and round the world disliked Hamas.

(Links to prove the quote you posted since you 'verified' it.)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hamas did give many chances to end it but Israel continued and then blew up a school and UN people...

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Big Brother View Post
    Hamas did give many chances to end it but Israel continued and then blew up a school and UN people...
    Yeah well what do you expect when all they have is weapons and no food and limited electricity, everything going in and out the country is controlled by Israel. There's nothing else they can do, they're the one's who have regularly suggested a 10-year peace fire.

Regarding the school incident, look here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...15#post5499715

Tokens
    Habbo
    CocoCue

Latest Awards:

Exactly, 2 UN people including 1 driver, how sick is that?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry but looks like Tens of Thousands of
    Protesters in London and Edinburgh marching against the fighting in Gaza have thown shoes, sticks and stones at police.
    Tens of thousands of people joined a procession from Hyde Park to the Israeli Embassy, but a small number caused damage to street lighting and a gate as they tried to force their way into Kensington Palace Gardens.
    Police reported coming under attack from a minority of protesters throwing sticks and stones. In Notting Hill, shoes have been thrown at officers on horseback.
    In Edinburgh, where thousands have gathered, demonstrators have thrown shoes at the US Consulate.
    Actress Lauren Booth, who is taking part in the London demonstration, criticised her brother-in-law Tony Blair, saying that his suggestions for a ceasefire in Gaza would condemn Palestinians "to a slow agonising death".
    Cherie Blair's half-sister said: "Tony Blair's only comment regarding the ceasefire has been to say that it can only take place after the tunnels in Gaza are destroyed.

"What he is suggesting means that after the massacre people will have no access to food, kerosene and medicines that came through those tunnels. That is not a ceasefire that is a slow agonising death."
    Police say another group of protesters have occuped an Israeli cosmetics shop in central London.
    In Belfast 5,000 demonstrators marched through the city centre and in Newcastle 100 people gathered to call for an end to the fighting.
    Tomorrow morning the Board of Deputies of British Jews will hold a rally calling for peace in Israel and Gaza in Trafalgar Square in central London.
    And inManchester, 3,000 people are expected to gather for a pro-Israel demonstration.
    Protests against the ongoing fighting have been taking place around the world.
    Thirty thousand people marched through Paris shouting "We are all the children of Gaza" and in Lille, northern France, 10,000 gathered to protest.
    In Algiers, 63 people were injured after police clashed with demonstrators.
    Looks like the UK isn't so keen on Israel after all ay?

Edit: And this, Germany aint keen either oo.
    In Germany, 10,000 people are marching through the western German city of Duisburg.
    Protesters threw snowballs at two Israeli flags that hang from the windows of a house along the demonstration route.
    Nearly 20,000 demonstrators have marched through the streets of the Lebanese town of Nabatiyeh in a rally organized by Hezbollah.
    Meanwhile, Israel's ambassador to Venezuela has left the country, expelled by President Hugo Chavez.
    The expulsion is "the most difficult moment in the more than 50-year history of relations between Venezuela and Israel," Cohen said before boarding a flight to Frankfurt, Germany.
    "We are harboring the hope this will be resolved quickly and relations will improve."
    Chavez called Cohen's expulsion a "gesture of dignity" in response to Israeli air and ground strikes on Gaza.
    Last edited by efq; 10-01-2009 at 05:31 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lets not forget guys that Hamas was firing rockets into Israel for years and Israel was letting it happen, imo i think they have simply had enough.

I'm not too sure on this one but did Israel not say they would stop all the fighting if Hamas stopped firing the rockets and importing the weapons?

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Sorry but looks like Tens of Thousands of

Looks like the UK isn't so keen on Israel after all ay?

Edit: And this, Germany aint keen either oo.
    That's outrageous, why are people attacking the ******* police? They're just doing their job they're not the Israeli Government. Frankly I've got no respect for these protesters WHAT-SO-EVER.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well Israel better do something fast and good before they lose even more support from the countrys that are "supposingly" supporting them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle! View Post
    Lets not forget guys that Hamas was firing rockets into Israel for years and Israel was letting it happen, imo i think they have simply had enough.

I'm not too sure on this one but did Israel not say they would stop all the fighting if Hamas stopped firing the rockets and importing the weapons?
    Lets not forget Israel have had Gaza under siege for years. Let's not forget Israel restrict all electricity, food, water and all othe resources going into Gaza. Lets not forget Israel have turned Gaza into what is essentially an open air prison.
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast