Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default :( WHY?? being to clingy??

Wow this happens to me alot

I get to like a girl, really well

But then get dumped for being to clingy

any tips??

cos i seem to be completely useless lol :eusa_wall

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Maybe trying giving them some space and not be to clingy :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

Like Lucy said give the girl some space and let her talk to you and don't talk to her all the time. I know it's hard because when your with someone, you want to be with them 24/7. But it gets annoying! So yeah, give girls space and the relationship will probs last longer. Good Luck for next time !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wait about 5 years. Teen relationships are bogus.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skajo View Post
    Wait about 5 years. Teen relationships are bogus.
    Aye,

Either you was snogging her 24/7 or holding hands or just being with her alot then i can see

or she didnt have any reasons and like someone else and dumped ya for a better boy.

Tokens

well if you have to much space you dont want to be really distant so just wait for her to send you a text in the morning and take turns on asking each other to meet up. stuff like that.

Tokens

Don't tell them you love them after a few weeks, it's also in what you say not just your accents.
    Watch what you say, don't say anything too early on that implies you might be together for a while, it's creepy. Don't make assumptions. Don't pretend you know them really well, and don't bring up things they've told you all the time. Say she told you her favourite food, don't go and make it ALL the time, it can make someone very wary nowadays, of someone like that, it looks obsessive. Also, use some common sense, don't make the girl uncomfortable, bloody well look at her face and see if she looks freaked out. Ask them if they mind you saying or doing something - ALWAYS ask.
    Grandad: I mean smoking mari-jew-arna! You brought a slur upon the family name.

Rodney: Oh leave off Grandad. I'd have to get done for chicken molesting to bring a slur on this family's name.

Tokens
    Habbo
    9y

Latest Awards:

Some girls really do like them to be clingy, Iv been with some that hate it, some that love it, I dont plan on changing myself, if they dont like it they can talk to me about it (Sorry to add, yes im one of you )
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

make her your bish not vice versa

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't constantly be wanting to meet up with them or constantly texting them. Let them have space but also don't be too distant.
    2110 Reputation thanks to: Intersocial
    If you Rep, please leave your name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast