HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Team USA 4x100m relay team disqualified

Can't find a news story on it anywhere, but here are the bulletins from BBC News.

2111:NEWSFLASH: The US 4x100m relay team have been disqualified for stepping out of their lane, according to Hazel Irvine as the live TV coverage goes. Red button and website video still running. And I'm not leaving you until the last person in Berlin turns the lights out. More on this soon.

2125: Following news that the US relay team were disqualified, a spokesperson at the USA Track and Field confirms to BBC Sport they were disqualified and yes, they are appealing. We will keep you posted.

2132: Here's the reason why the US are disqualified from the 4x100m relay. Crawford passed baton to Patton past the allotted zone. The rulings state that the baton needs to be under control before the yellow line. And Steve Cram reveals that the error was not spotted by an official but the GB team complained. And Cram adds that the officials say the disqualification is final and the appeal won't be heard. That's what we've heard.

2208: Latest news on the US relay appeal. The appeal is "being heard and is active" according to our sources at USA Track and Field. One more thing. Berlino the Bear was racing with Usain today. What a perfect birthday for the Jamaican. Berlino runs the 100m. Night. See you tomorrow.

Shocking stuff.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fair play to the GB team for reporting them, always good to get one over on the yanks!

Did team GB qualify or not?
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Fair play to the GB team for reporting them, always good to get one over on the yanks!

Did team GB qualify or not?
    Yes, we came 2nd in our Heat (behind the USA coincidently ).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Haha, always baffles me, we have crap 100m runners ATM, accept for Chambers, but we always seem to do well in the relay.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Haha, always baffles me, we have crap 100m runners ATM, accept for Chambers, but we always seem to do well in the relay.
    Tyrone Edgar & Simeon Williamson will be good sprinters. The one who runs the 4th and final leg in the relay looks decent aswell.