HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default o2 internet bolt on & messages...

Hi, I'm gonna get a mobile with o2 on contract... it's 100 mins and unlimited texts for £15 a month. I know there's not many mins but I hardly ring, I mainly text... but I've got a couple of questions.

I will be wanting to add the internet bolt on, I know it costs £7.50 extra, but what I want to know is it unlimited usage? Or do they have some 500mb fair use policy?

Also, it says one picture/video message is the equivalent to 4 normal text messages - so with unlimited texts it doesn't really matter? I can send (in theory) as many as I want?

Thanks!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Well i have unlimited texts with T-Mobile, and i still have to pay for picture msgs. so it may just be different company plans but i imagine its the same Thomas.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    Well i have unlimited texts with T-Mobile, and i still have to pay for picture msgs. so it may just be different company plans but i imagine its the same Thomas.
    It says this on o2's site...

Inclusive text

Your inclusive text allowance can be used for UK text, picture, video or roaming messages. 1 picture or video texts sent is equivalent to 4 text messages. 1 text message sent from abroad is equivalent to 4 text messages.
    And inclusive texts would mean the unlimited ones I imagine...

Tokens
    Habbo
    sct

Latest Awards:

It used to be 2 text messages were used when sending a picture message and it was 4 from abroad, Unlimited texts i think with them are like 10,000. I'm sure there is a sim only package thing that let's you add the web bolt on as an extra and it's not as much as the £7.50 or is your unlimited texts that extra thing?
    en ta beauté gît ma mort et ma vie

Tokens
    Habbo
    9y

Latest Awards:

just get the Web and Text sim, Top up £15 a month for unlimited msgs and unlimited internet, then use the £15 left to call or get habbo credits ~*+*+*+*+*+*
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OK cheers dinasaw.

Quote Originally Posted by 9y View Post
    just get the Web and Text sim, Top up £15 a month for unlimited msgs and unlimited internet, then use the £15 left to call or get habbo credits ~*+*+*+*+*+*
    Only problem with that is I'd have to shell out a couple of hundred for the phone... and £15 wont cover my habbo addiction!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm currently using the o2 web bolton which is £7.50 like you said, the fair usage policy is 200mb a month and o2 will warn you when youi get close to exceeding this amount (the 200mb varies, sometimes you can go over without problems and sometimes they are really strick but you will never pee off o2 without them warning you so you dont really have anything to worry about).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

As far as picture messages go, I have an o2 sim with unlimited texts and I don't pay extra for picture messages so don't worry about it

Tokens

new deal - saw an advert for it - £15 a month for unlimited texts and internet on payg, on o2.