HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sounds good, giefffffffff sword of the stranger dvd

I saw some pictures from some annoying ppls in my school and it looked alright, but it was clouded wit them being annoying so hmm...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

sounds good, going next time so have some time to save up some money.

only things i wanted to buy that i knew about was the sword of the stranger dvd which i think theres somewhere doing a showing and singing close to me. and the cowboy bebop box set £25 it was meant to e there £35 in shops.

time to start saving

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sword of the Stranger isn't officially out until the 2nd of November. I should have bought like ten and got the director to sign them all. Would have made a fortune on ebay!

I would have bought Ghost in the Shell 2.0 as well but Manga wanted £15 for it, and I knew it would be cheaper on Amazon. Sword of the Stranger was only £10 and it was free to get it signed. I didn't actually speak to Masahiro Ando (the director) but I shook Masahiko Minami's (president of BONES) hand and said 'thank you very much' after he handed me back my DVD. He replied with a smile and said 'thank you' and I went off to have a geekout.

Tokens

I just got back from expo just then! It was pretty amazing! My friends from another con was running the DDR:UK area so I was hanging out there allot of the weekend so that was good. They had a raffle there and I managed to spend all my going home and expo money on it, so getting home was the hardest thing in the world. (Which would explain my lateness)

Overall it was amazing, I managed to meet up with so many people from other cons and even met some new friends! Heck the Saturday conga line made my weekend LOL.
    Also known as !Jack123

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The conga line I saw only had five people lol. Must have been the birth of it. Anything good happen on sunday? I totally wished I was there when I got home at like 11am. I was so tempted to just hop on the train and go back.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Sword of the Stranger isn't officially out until the 2nd of November. I should have bought like ten and got the director to sign them all. Would have made a fortune on ebay!

I would have bought Ghost in the Shell 2.0 as well but Manga wanted £15 for it, and I knew it would be cheaper on Amazon. Sword of the Stranger was only £10 and it was free to get it signed. I didn't actually speak to Masahiro Ando (the director) but I shook Masahiko Minami's (president of BONES) hand and said 'thank you very much' after he handed me back my DVD. He replied with a smile and said 'thank you' and I went off to have a geekout.
    You should have been like Arigatou and make yourself look like a neek

Click the image.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I was going to, but I assumed he at least knew what 'thank you' meant. It seems he actually knew a little English because he even told my friend his drawing of Nanashi (main character from the movie) was very good when he asked him to sign it. Most of the people that did thank him probably did say 'arigato' though. I wonder how he would have responded to 'domo arigato mr. roboto'.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

lol hmm might check the beez site again.. it did mention stuff about dvds and signing's but that might only be prize's for something. *checks* o well

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I was going to, but I assumed he at least knew what 'thank you' meant. It seems he actually knew a little English because he even told my friend his drawing of Nanashi (main character from the movie) was very good when he asked him to sign it. Most of the people that did thank him probably did say 'arigato' though. I wonder how he would have responded to 'domo arigato mr. roboto'.
    He probably died a little inside every time.

Click the image.

Tokens

I went there! I was cwalking LOL =D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123