Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: Ford Puma

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Default Ford Puma

Any thoughts on how good they are? im considering a 03-04 reg, i cant get insured on toyota celica so iv looked into pumas and they seem pretty gooood thoughts kty

Tokens

Latest Awards:

PLZ NO PUMA
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to drive a 1.7 zetec VCT... and i fell in love with it. Sure its got hints of a hairdressers car and the worst visibility ever. Great nippy wee car, great round corners. Take it to a secluded spot and can get some alright drifts even though its front wheel drive, just do a wee flick to send the car off balance. Only problems i had with it was rust around the wheel arches, jammed throttle cable and a hole in the exhaust. If you get a decent one and dont boot it absolutely everwhere you go it should last a long time.
    I recomend a puma if you like to have fun when you drive.

Tokens

Puma's are great, but they only made them until 2001, so how you're looking at 04 plates I have no idea.

"This is Ford country and on a quiet day you can hear the Vauxhalls rusting."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Puma's are quite the hairdresser's car.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Great car will probably hold its value well in years to come. Wee 1.7s are meant to be cracking cars and because it's based on the Fiesta, parts will be cheap as chips and easy to source. Go for it.