HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Unhappy Banned for scamming (while on 7 day vacation) :S

I come home from a snow boarding vacation try to log into habbo and it says I'm banned for scamming. Problem is I've never scamed anyone and I was offline. And this isn't even the first time I've been banned for nothing I've got banned to other time while offline for harrasement and sexualy explict behavior. I never get anything out of the staff when I contact them even when I contacted them about buying credits. But to tell you the truth I wasn't that mad it was about time I stoped plying this childish game. Support is horrible in game and out- it won't let me buy credits it's outrageous. They spend all this money hireing mods that can't do there job. Those mods should focus more on people that host games like ff and cc instead of innocent people that are offline on vacation.and this game doesn't even have that many users I get better service from a game that has 70,000 users online average. Maybe if habbo fixEs it's Problems such as better support then probly most people might stay instaed of quiting 10 minutes after they register. And I am going to touch on one more issue - Credits why should we pay that much money for virtual credits I understand that the can't be free but I mean imagine an average teenager going up to his mom and asking for 30 pounds to buy virtual credits cuase quite frankly my mother would have lauged in my face when I was 13 and now I have a job and understand why. Habbo should take a step into the advertiseing buissness I wouldn't mind an advertisment above the game client if it let's me not pay so much for credits or they could have like a premium version and a free version like runscape. Runescape is a good game and there not money hungry no one has a problem paying 5£ a month for the 100s of features that it gives you. If habbo would focus more on the future and notice that people just don't have money growing in there backyard then this game would actualy be the best virtual world out as they proclaim to be now.
    This is my farwell to habbo and habbo
    this was made completly out of my own opinion

Tokens

Who cares?
    You got hacked and then banned, nuff said.
    life moves on. :eusa_whis

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

Thats why I try and stay active on habbo, cos u get hacked and then perm banned, I got hacked once and it happened to me, but they didn't even take my furni

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree with everything you said and applaud your view on leaving it behind. The one thing I must pick up on is your advertising comment. I don't know how long you've been playing but Habbo have run campaigns for new books, films and games, amongst other things for years. For example the current one is that Twilight film.

As for your situation, if it's happened before, chances are someone has acquired your login details. They loved the fact you didn't change your password after the first time it happened so they struck again. Thing is, if they always seem to know when you're going to be offline for any length of time, perhaps they know you in real life?
    Last edited by Black_Apalachi; 27-11-2009 at 09:17 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think someoneeeeeeeee needs to read the habbo way and t&c's cause they don't ban for nothing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

i know! the modearotors are just SO stupid! i have got banned till 24th december for advertising bad sites ...
    When i saw that notice .. i was like WHAT!!
    i dont even know a bad site name (from bad site i mean those sites which support adult content)
    I am not even intersted in these things!!
    i dunno why have they banned me :@
    anyway

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Voiceover. View Post
    i think someoneeeeeeeee needs to read the habbo way and t&c's cause they don't ban for nothing.
    Yes they kind of do a lot did you even read wat i wrote just stop being a smart ass:eusa_wall

Edited by Laurensh1 (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members!
    Last edited by Laurensh1; 04-12-2009 at 07:49 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by pg.security View Post
    Yes they kind of do a lot did you even read wat i wrote just stop being a smart ass:eusa_wall
    Yes i read every word.

And alot of it was ranting about credits. No doubt you'll have done something or said something that sounded like a a scam.

Tokens
    Habbo
    rifleboyaka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kartikeya View Post
    i have got banned till 24th december

For your Christmas present this year you get to go on Habbo!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Gibs960 View Post
    Thats why I try and stay active on habbo, cos u get hacked and then perm banned, I got hacked once and it happened to me, but they didn't even take my furni

I like to stay active on habbo too. Those hackzors will get you if you breath fresh air.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast