Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens
    Habbo
    Toe555

Latest Awards:

Default One way gate glitch

If u have a one way gate (from the Extra's section of the catalogue) and then place it down near the bottom right of the room, then go through it, you'll disappear and the blue arrow wont hover over you, instead over some1 else in the room

Edit: i did not find this glitch, my mate Prucha did
    Last edited by TonyBest; 02-12-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    jj9090

People known about it for ages, happens most areas of rooms. Small square rooms on any walls and any other size of rooms the two walls which are visible. If someone new comes into the room or reloads everyone is saw on the spot.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can someone explain how this works?? I dont understand :S

EDIT: Ok I got it to work in the 6x6 rooms by putting it in the corner furthest to the right.
    Last edited by Art; 03-12-2009 at 12:32 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Your "mate Prucha" probably found it on my site... or watched someone do it that found it on my site... :rolleyes:

But yeah... bet none of you know where your Habbo goes once you enter the oneway-gate do ya? =]

You go 10000 stacks into the air... it makes your Habbo's status like:
    @b habboName movesTo PAPAI 10000.0

So basically you go to PAPA (4, 4) i.e. spaces 4away from the left and right wall and up into the air 10,000 zigzag's high...

Weird hmm? I still haven't worked out why exactly... all I can assume is that the floormap parts marked with @_"X" are 10,000 stacks high to avoid you being able to walk on them... but that's a WEIRD way to do it... and surely then you could rotate furni up to the same height? =S so yeah... haven't looked at the Habbo.swf or Onewaygate.swf to check why it happens yet.
    Apparently I am not allowed to advertise my site any longer. T_T
    - Alex (Shenk).

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Known this for ages... if you reload when somebody has done in they re like randomly placed in the middle of the room.
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ajthedragon View Post
    Known this for ages... if you reload when somebody has done in they re like randomly placed in the middle of the room.
    Not the middle, like I said above "100000.0 into the air".
    Apparently I am not allowed to advertise my site any longer. T_T
    - Alex (Shenk).