Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Arrow Did you prefer habbo when you were newer?

Like who can remember when you were a noob and just went in rooms and friend requested random people and you thought you had good get rich quick schemes. So you'd make a falling furni and wouldn't have enough mode bars so use a fridge, aww was so cute (I know I always use this example) but I can remember doing it. Then you'd go on those free credit sites but you knew they might be scams but they might be real so you'd enter your clones details. Then you'd google habbo cheats. Then you'd go find a partner :eusa_danc

baha good times...

so yeah did you prefer it when you were a newbie or do you prefer it now you know all the tricks of the trade?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I prefered Habbo in the first year when I started playing, 04/05. Before Habbox and all other fansites came along into my Habbo life. I am not saying that Habbox is bad and that I have not enjoyed it at all but just my actual time playing Habbo was a lot more enjoyable as I really had no idea about values of rares etc so I was oblivious and just plodded along playing my own little game.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah you were just ignorant to everything and did exactly what you wanted. i know you still can but yeah once you're experienced so to speak it does change

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    yeah you were just ignorant to everything and did exactly what you wanted. i know you still can but yeah once you're experienced so to speak it does change
    That's exactly it! I never read the homepage or went to anyone else's rooms much. Just mine and my mates and I just made nooby rooms . Was so much more fun!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah like i was noobing around when callie was reigning over for months but i don't remember her that well, only since she quit did i get to know her *+*boasts about ma staff contactz*+*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ione days were the best like

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol I remember Evolution as HM but never paid attention then I made friends with him years later :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah i remember him after and got him mixed up with archivist all the time who still plays actually

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i remember my mum bought me and my brother £20 worth of creds but they were on his account so i couldnt get hc. devastating, heartbreaking almost. My brother would ask if I wanted furni from the cat but all I really wanted was those trendy clothes; I knew that I would get more girls that way! Oblivious to the rules, I'd use the "type your pw it comes up ****** look heres mine ****" trick... Never prevailed though. I eventually made a falling furni but obviously I scammed. My brother would pretend to p2s but not even trade me. we raked it in. Before I knew it I was worth 5hc and ready to start scamming credit codes. Finally I have hc. YES! I go into a chat room. 'hey smexeh boii' as soon as I enter. You don't know how good a feeling that is!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

LOL idk if ur srs about falling furni kyle but i actually did that wid ma sis ol:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast