HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Default I broke my car! :(

Hi,

Was trying to park in a multi-story car park earlier today, and crashed into a large concrete pillar thing!

The indicator cover fell off (and broke), and also the front bumper is sort of hanging off, there is a large crack down the middle.

I bought some ducktape from a shop whilst I was in town, and managed to ducktape it up and managed to drive home (20 miles).

It seems as if it's pretty solid now, it's not touching the wheel- but is a little loose.

Any idea's on how I can fix it? Or am I going to need a whole new bumper? If so how much do they cost (roughly). I'm hoping that ducktape will just do, as it's nice and silver ducktape- and doesn't look too ugly.

Cheers!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

lol!! i came close to that yesterday, stupid woman walking in the middle of the road bit. what car?
    no

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Citroen AX

Almost identical to this one:

Stupid multistory carparks

Former:

News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -

Tokens

might be cheaper buying a new car..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty1 View Post
    might be cheaper buying a new car..
    This isn't even an exaggeration. I could have picked one of those AXs up for around 50 quid last year. All you can do is ask at a garage how much they reckon it would be.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

my mate had an AX which he bought for £100 as a temporary car from the time he sold his old one and waited a month 'till his insurance went down. in other words, a whole month of fun driving into things and generally killing the car!

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tdi View Post
    my mate had an AX which he bought for £100 as a temporary car from the time he sold his old one and waited a month 'till his insurance went down. in other words, a whole month of fun driving into things and generally killing the car!
    lol I'm temped to do that now. Why was his insurance going down though?

Tokens
    Habbo
    swearwolf

Latest Awards:

yeah get a new car. im using mine as a get around now its basically written off, handbrake turns in the snow are amazing
    no

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Haha, almost crashed again tonight cos of the ice/snow.

It still drives perfectly, and looks rather smart with it's silver ducktape!

Might make it do for a few weeks or until it's mot is due. Then I can save up for a slightly better car!

Former: