HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Hotel Exclusives!

Inevitably they'll go up, right? I know that the Aussie hotel have some exclusive furni and so do the Americans; so is it going to be valued by rarity or how the other countries like the look of it?

Thread moved by Mr-Trainor (Forum Moderator): from 'Report Rare Values' to here.
    Last edited by Mr-Trainor; 16-05-2010 at 04:58 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

This should have been posted in Anything about Trading and furni as it's not a Rare Values Report.

But anyway, you are right in saying that they are not on any of the other hotels. But there is quite alot of it about, plus people from the other hotels won't really want to buy a piece of furni that is specific to a different hotel than their own.

Rares aren't values by how common/uncommon or how people like the look of them, these are just factors of the value. It will be valued on what people are trading them at, so trades will be observed of this rare and this will go forward to it's value on Habbox. So a rare is not but up in value just because there are not many of them, although this normally means something will.

Thanks
    ~Dan
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

Default Sorry

My bad, very new to habbox's forum so I don't really know what to do, haha.
    Certainly the amount of one particular furni in circulation will affect price though, right?
    xo

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstylerz View Post
    My bad, very new to habbox's forum so I don't really know what to do, haha.
    Certainly the amount of one particular furni in circulation will affect price though, right?
    xo
    It depends really, supply and demand go hand in hand on Habbo.

If something has a High Supply and a High demand it will have a fairly stable value. If something has a low supply and a high demand it will have a high value and rising value. If something has a Low supply and a Low demand it will again be a fairly stable value. Something with a High supply but a Low demand will have a very low value and dropping value.
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan