HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: partyhabbo.net

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Default partyhabbo.net

hey guys i new fansite has arivved plz contact [email protected] and ask what job you need

www.partyhabbo.net

or contact xxdj-bartxx or adam416 ffor more info

plz note that xxdj-bartxx can not get on the page atm so pplz do not keep spamming him or youll be ip banned from the page

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

it isnt really amazing..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

First of all, the request line is in a frame, if you want to do this at least make it look like it isn't. Second of all, the forum, I do not recommend having a different domain for the forum as this will confuse your users. Third of all the advertising, I personally wouldn't advertise other fansites just yet, your not big enough.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The forum name is completely differant to the fansite name which has now completely made me confused why you chose a differant name for the forums. I quite like the layout though but if you are going to advirtise another fansite then make a links page/section instead of having them at the bottom of the page.

EDIT: When i clicked the 'DJ Applications' it redirected me to Habbokindom.net dj applications so you do need to sort out your fansite. Which name are you going to use then?
    Last edited by lTraditional; 29-05-2010 at 08:17 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Emotes

Latest Awards:

Don't worry everyone... Partyhabbo.COM is coming very very soon.. Its got nothing to do with partyhabbo.net. We'll have a Forum, radio and resource site. Just working on the pages as we currently speak.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

guys like i said i carnt do anything becasue i carnt get on page sorry about it when i can get on ill sort everything out

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
    Don't worry everyone... Partyhabbo.COM is coming very very soon.. Its got nothing to do with partyhabbo.net. We'll have a Forum, radio and resource site. Just working on the pages as we currently speak.
    Make your own thread?

And I personally don't like the site. It's a free maintenance layout and i'm not flaming you for using it or anything but you should of changed it a little, perhaps the colour or the image of the construction person, not sure.

Good luck though!

Tokens

Looking good, I wonder what the site layout looks like!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Emotes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzling View Post
    Make your own thread?

And I personally don't like the site. It's a free maintenance layout and i'm not flaming you for using it or anything but you should of changed it a little, perhaps the colour or the image of the construction person, not sure.

Good luck though!

mate.. I actually coded and designed that layout... There may be some similar but I did that.

Tokens

www.partyhabbo.com D: This Is Gonna Be Hard Two Fansites Same Name

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast