HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FMA Brotherhood

Tokens
    Habbo
    Warchamp7

Latest Awards:

Default FMA Brotherhood

Anyone else watch it? Looks like it will be coming to an end soon.

FMA was one of my favorite anime ever, when Brotherhood came out, I was really disappointed that it wasn't a continuation and I hated it.

Later on in life though, I gave it another shot and I got hooked. One of my other friends was in the same boat but I convinced her to watch more and she got hooked too.

Anyway, I just noticed that episode 61 is out so I'm going to watch that RIGHT NOW HOLY CRAP.

Portal 2 News - Great place for all the latest Portal 2 news

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well FMA brotherhood is the real storyline, and it's way better in my opinion compared to the first seris.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Yea Brotherhood is alot better. Going to start buying the manga at a faster pace because of brotherhood.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

how much is the entire brotherhood manga? Considering buying it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Think that's the one I watched (the other guys here might remember as I was probably being a nuisance with various questions ). I've literally only ever watched two animes and loved FMA. I would love if it was made into a proper film (by proper I mean acted rather than animated).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Apalachi View Post
    I would love if it was made into a proper film (by proper I mean acted rather than animated).
    Please God, no.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

yea thats how you ruin a series by making a Live action. At most i'd be willing to have a CGI film because that way you can keep all the va's.

And the Full FMA manga i dno how much it would cost. £4.50 x 24. might get some volumes cheaper depending on where you look.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    yea thats how you ruin a series by making a Live action. At most i'd be willing to have a CGI film because that way you can keep all the va's.

And the Full FMA manga i dno how much it would cost. £4.50 x 24. might get some volumes cheaper depending on where you look.
    £108, god damn thats a lot :<

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I knew yous would hate me but idk I was just imagining an Asian sort of film like Oldboy leave me alone

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Apalachi View Post
    I knew yous would hate me but idk I was just imagining an Asian sort of film like Oldboy leave me alone
    Basically all live action anime has been americanized and ruined. However, although Cowboy Bebop is my favourite series, I can see that perhaps it might make a good live action film, if everything goes well. However, it still won't be as awesome as the series itself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast