HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Can't do a backflip

I can do a frontflip on my trampoline, it took a while to do and finally i can do it and its easy. Now I'm trying to master doing a backflip, I've read up on how to do it and how to get over the fear of doing it but I can never bring myself to actually doing it. Can anyone do one, if so how did you do it first time?

+rep for every1 tht answers

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can only do backflips into the pool, I'm assuming actually flipping over isn't that different, I'd give myself more space with a backflip than a frontflip though, there's more chances of a backflip going wrong than a frontflip... Just kick off from your toes and kinda make yourself as small as possible I guess... :S (Curl up and then kick out or something)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

Just keep trying, I'm sure you'll end up doing it without even thinking soon

Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

When backflipping make sure you tuck your chin into your chest as much as possible. This redues most chance of neck injury if landing baddly.
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=689500

Vouches ^^
    If you trust me please post

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Make sure you're quite at the side of the trampolining, i tried it once and i was right in the middle, i went flying off the end. Oh the pain.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know how to explain to do it. I'm somewhat of a trampoline master. I just try something and do it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

Try to not land on your neck. Like make sure you are ready to put your hands behind you if it goes wrong to stop any injury. Also as someone else said, use a lot more space as it's easier for things to go wrong with a backflip as opposed to a front flip.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

I find backflips easier... the way to do it is get quite a lot of height before even attempting the rotation and then when you start to go over, let your head go and try and see where your going. If you keep looking at the floor as you backflip you'll know where to land

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I tried it once. Never again.....be careful!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

try an off-axis backflip and land on your hands and knees, then just keep trying it until you get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast