HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Which movie is better??

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Harry Potter

26 92.86%
  • Twilight

2 7.14%
  • Chronicles of Narnia

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    --liger--

Latest Awards:

Default Harry Potter vs Twilight vs Chronicles of Narnia

Hey!

Lately on Facebook loads of my friends have been getting into the argument that Harry Potter is better than Twilight and that Chronicle of Narnia beats them both. I have no idea how Chronicles of Narnia falls into play, but it did. I'm asking your main opinion on this one because it really is a hard choice. Me personally, I like Harry Potter over all of them.

Allow me to express why I do not favor Twilight at all and Harry Potter more.

Twilight:Twilight is a great sensation to people and they really love them because of the action and what not. But here's my thing on Twilight. The plots of the movie have always seemed to just go to fast, except for the first Twilight. New Moon had a very horrible plot because it was rushed, the movie came out just a few months after the first Twilight. It also got rated a 5.2/10.0 stars according to IMDB (http://www.imdb.com). Not to mention the whole time people were worried about Jacob and Edward shirtless the whole time. Now this one that recently came out, Eclipse, did horrible in ratings 3.6/10.0 from IMDB as well. Yikes! I will say that the books were fairly well but the movies just never seemed to be as good. The plots are rushed and the movies fall to portray the purpose in detail.

Harry Potter:Now I'll be fair between the two ratings. Harry Potter just like Twilight has many faults. For instance, Hermonie was always meant to be a smart clever girl but in the movies she seems to be a bit more on the bad side now. Ron, well Ron is just weird at times. :L But I could go on for ages. Harry Potter got rated 7.2/10.0 (Sorcerer's Stone), 7.2/10.0 (Chamber of Secrets), 7.7/10.0(Prisoner of Azkaban), 7.6/10.0(Goblet of Fire), 7.4/10.0(Order of the Phoenix), 7.3/10.0(Half-Blood-Prince. Now notice how they all seem to have the same ratings...hmmmm? It's always been a question to me how they do, If they are so amazing shouldn't they get better? The series to me is great and wonderful except for one thing, how the series started out completely. It didn't seem like a good way to start out a series, maybe if they would have started with Harry a bit older it would be better.

I'll stop there because I love Harry Potter more so I'll let you judge. So what do you think?? Harry Potter or Twilight or Chronicles of Narnia?

Do the Poll!
    User: cazzza
    Date: Mon Oct 26, 2009 @ 10:56 pm
    Message: JB u will be remembered as a legend to everyone love you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Harry Potter is fun, if a little over-angsty now.
    Twilight is Twilight.
    Chronicles of Narnia I can't stand one bit.

+1 Harry Potter.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

Harry Potter all the way
    Other two are rubbish!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

why is there any competition
    harry potter is in a league of it's own, liked by a variety of people not just 13 year old girls

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens
    Habbo
    --liger--

Latest Awards:

Very true. Potter has had way more time to become popular. But Twilight is liked by loads of people not just girls who go crazy. My mum likes them O.O

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    why is there any competition
    harry potter is in a league of it's own, liked by a variety of people not just 13 year old girls

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by --liger-- View Post
    Very true. Potter has had way more time to become popular. But Twilight is liked by loads of people not just girls who go crazy. My mum likes them O.O
    I hate to label or generalise, because it's offensive sometimes, but the only people who watch Twilight are.

A) Mothers who want to see naked teenagers
    B) Tweens
    C) Gays
    D) Paedophiles

Tokens
    Habbo
    --liger--

Latest Awards:

ROFL! No it's quite alright. Because it's basically true for the most part. I must agree

Quote Originally Posted by Fez View Post
    I hate to label or generalise, because it's offensive sometimes, but the only people who watch Twilight are.

A) Mothers who want to see naked teenagers
    B) Tweens
    C) Gays
    D) Paedophiles

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Harry Potter just like Twilight has many faults. For instance, Hermonie was always meant to be a smart clever girl but in the movies she seems to be a bit more on the bad side now.
    If you read the books she does get that way.. you do know the Harry Potter films follow the books, right?
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ROFL! No it's quite alright. Because it's basically true for the most part. I must agree
    I just realised that perhaps A and D are the same.

YA MAM'S A PEDO

I kid.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Harry Potter is way better than the other two.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast