HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dexter

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Dexter

Does anyone watch this? I've just started to watch it and I think it's brilliant. The acting and such is all just awesome. I can't wait to catch up and finish the rest of the seasons.

So does anyone else watch it? If not why?!
    Alexandra!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Yeh watched it since it came out its great

Season 5 starts september 26th

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What is about? I've seen loads of things around about it but never understood the story line?

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

he show centers on Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall), a blood spatter-pattern analyst for the Miami Metro Police Department, who moonlights as a serial killer. The show's first season was loosely based on the novel Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay

Dexter operates his killing around "The Code of Harry", a body of ethics and procedures devised by his adoptive father Harry (who was a Miami cop) to make sure Dexter never gets caught and ensure that Dexter only kills other killers. Harry also trained Dexter in how to interact convincingly with other people, despite being a psychopath, since the murder of his biological mother, Laura Moser, did in fact turn Dexter into a serial killer. As an adult, Dexter has largely escaped suspicion (with some exceptions) by being genial and generous and maintaining generally superficial relationships. However, his attachment to his sister Deb, his significant other Rita, his stepchildren and (later) his biological son have all complicated his duplicitous lifestyle while making him question his need to kill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Myke View Post
    What is about? I've seen loads of things around about it but never understood the story line?
    It's about this guy who's a blood spatter expert who works for the police, but he's a serial killer. He only kills people who deserve it though such as people who've murdered etc. When he was younger he realised he was "different" and he had a thirst to kill people, so his adopted dad taught him how to kill people and how to do it properly and not get caught.
    Alexandra!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Myke View Post
    Protagonist is Dexter Morgan: a blood spatter analyst working for Miami Homicide. He also moonlights as a serial killer. That's the jist anyway. Each series deals with Dexter as he juggles his home and work life with his private life so to speak.
    It's an awesome show, one of the most enthralling but also funniest (expect a lot of black humour).

I've still not seen Season 4, I avoided watching it online so I could watch it when it airs in the UK in HD. However it's seemed like forever since S3 finished on FX. Rather coincidentally to you making this thread, season four actually starts on Friday at 10:00PM! Can't wait.

Tokens
    Habbo
    diddydude101

Latest Awards:

ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!11

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oooo.... sounds interesting. o.O ... might watch a few eps

drink up this bottle of yeah
    and P A I N T your body on me

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You should, if you're into like "cop" shows, it's worth it!
    Alexandra!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx.. View Post
    It's about this guy who's a blood spatter expert who works for the police, but he's a serial killer. He only kills people who deserve it though such as people who've murdered etc. When he was younger he realised he was "different" and he had a thirst to kill people, so his adopted dad taught him how to kill people and how to do it properly and not get caught.
    Thank you for the non-copypaste description +REP!

I've been thinking of getting into this but I can't stand the main guy from Six Feet Under

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast