HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default habbox can improve. discuss.

YES, this is feedback. i think everyone knows habbox is having a slump atm but do you think it can improve or do you think this is how it will be forever?

i, for one am convinced it can get better. even without drastic changes.

should i elaborate?
    yes - you might have good ideas
    no - you always post long, boring threads and nobody listens

u choose.

Tokens
    Habbo
    hairpins

Latest Awards:

no sorri plz no

moderator alert Please refrain from pointless posting ~ Recursion (Forum Super Moderator)
    Last edited by Recursion; 18-10-2010 at 10:01 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Re-vamp and shuffle the senior management. Then, work on trying to get more well known on the hotel through things like bigger giveaways. Allow more freedom on the forum, as I know some long time members on here went to other forums because of this. This is some of a few suggestions.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

You always give a few good suggestions, sometimes they never get noticed though. But yeah, go for it. And I personally think it won't be like it forever, but it'll still be the same for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

kk i'll post my ideas in a bit in a new thread ;l

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    Re-vamp and shuffle the senior management. Then, work on trying to get more well known on the hotel through things like bigger giveaways. Allow more freedom on the forum, as I know some long time members on here went to other forums because of this. This is some of a few suggestions.
    Yeah but it's easy to say shuffle the managemtn, you really need to be more specific about who!

I personally don't think so, unless something DRAMATIC happened
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Inspire some PASSION. This forum just lacks that one essential thing. It's become suck a struggle to make it how it was, but with the focus constantly on that people have forgot to enjoy the forum and really care about how it goes You're all doing a fab job so relax a little and start to try and enjoy it more

tumblr
    | twitter | lastfm
    skype name: rosierozi

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

I'm not going to start naming names because that would be plain rude. The structure of departments is way too big and it's way too hard to communicate through this layered hierarchy of all these AGMs and stuff.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

innit roro. i don't think there have to be drastic management changes or like SOMETHING RLY CONTROVERSIAL just a few alterations and things will be fab

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skizzling

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    The senior management is fine I think, I'm not sure at who you're on about so yeah.

Giveaways are kinda alright, but you'll get like 80+ different people in the giveaways and only a few stick around, and to give furniture all the time would be very hard, but I suppose they could.

Allow freedom on the forum, this is one of the biggest points that's letting HabboxForum down, all the other forums are more lenient and are with the times, whereas HabboxForum is like nursery if I'm honest.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast